Chapter 1

"Y/N get to work!" Your boss demanded, with her high pitched, annoying voice you hated.

You walked to your office and sat down.
---
You were a normal woman living a normal life, well at least you thought. You lived in a small house by yourself, not so far away from your workplace. You were 23 years old so you felt like you could care for yourself already.

Your parents lived on the other side of Seoul, so you hardly saw them. You had no siblings and was the only child.

Your best friend Jungkook lived not to far from your house. He was a year older than you so he was very over protective. He also worked at a restaurant that you loved to go to.

Recently you felt unsafe at work and at home, like you were being watched or spied on.
---
You sat on your office chair spinning in circles.

"Y/N your shift is over!" Your boss came back into your office. That's what I thought! And you tell me to get back to work! PFFT!

"Okay!" You packed up your stuff and quickly got out of that building.
---
While you walked down the stairs you couldn't help but feel someone watching you from afar...

You went down the stairs as fast as you could then ran to your car. You quickly unlocked it and sat down, you locked your doors and breathed a sigh of relief.

You drove away.
----
Before you went home you went to Jungkook's house.

"Jungkook!" You knocked on his door.

"Fuck it." You grabbed the key he hid under his welcome mat and unlocked his door.

You sat on his couch and turned on the T.V.

Jungkook came out of his room shirtless and drying his hair, "Yah! Why are you here?" He threw his towel at you.

"I told you, I don't feel safe at home." You didn't avert your gaze from the TV.

"I need to go to work soon." He turned off the TV and wore his shirt.

"Can I come!" You excitedly jumped up from the couch and to his side.

He nodded, "I guess."
---
You and Jungkook were on your way to his workplace.

"Jungkook, recently I feel like I'm being watched like I feel like I have no privacy..."

"Well, you can stay at my place but you follow my rules!" You glanced at you for a quick moment.

"I know I know. You're such a nice guy." You ruffled his brown hair.

"Stop it!" He slapped your hand away.

"THAAAANK YOUUU KOOOKIEEE!" You rubbed your head against his shoulder.

"Stop it you weirdo." He laughed.
---
Finally you and Jungkook got to the restaurant. You sat in a booth and watched Jungkook take orders and bring out food.

You played on your phone and ordered some drinks.

Soon, you were drunk.

"Yah! JUnGkOOk! bRIng mE aNOtHer Drink!" You slurred out your words.

He sighed and walked towards you, "Y/N You're drunk." He patted your head.

"Noooooo! I'm jUst HaPpY!" You giggled and held his hands.

He shook off your hands and flicked your forehead, "I'll bring you some water." He walked away.

You leaned back in the booth and watched people walk past you. Your vision was a little blurry from the alcohol.

Someone sat across of you in the booth. You squinted your eyes to see his or her face clearly but it didn't work out. The only thing you got was it was a man. "WhO ArE YOUuuuu!" You pointed at him.

He chuckled, "No one."

Your vision became a bit clearer and you could see his smirk.

"Y/N!" Jungkook yelled

"I'll be back..." he mouthed then disappeared in a matter of seconds.

"Y/N, here's your water." Jungkook placed down a cup of cold water in front of you.

"Jungkook! There was a strange man!" You pointed towards the exit.

"Ok, ok. Drink your water." He sat across of you.

"B-but!-"

"Shush!"

----
A/N: It'll get better! I hoped you enjoyed though... ❤️