Chapter 7

You cupped his face in your small hands, "Mm I wanted him to let go too."

Jungkook placed his hands on yours. His smile and gentle gaze gave you a warm feeling. "How about we go get some McDonald's?"

You smiled, "Best dinner ever."

His hands left yours and all the warmth was gone.
---
You and Jungkook sat down across each other while eating your cheese burger and fries.

"How am I going to avoid him at work?" You sighed deeply, placing down the Burger as your appetite disappeared.

"In high school the guys just ignored you knowing you had a boyfriend. Hopefully he does the same." Jungkook said, taking a fry and shoving it in his mouth.

You nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Just come to my restaurant for lunch." He shot you a cheeky smile.

"Will you give me free food?" You stuck your bottom lip out as you clasped both hands together.

He chuckled, "I'll think about it."
---
After dinner Jungkook took you home.

"Thanks Jungkook."

"Wait Y/N! There's this teddy bear in your house... it doesn't look familiar." He stopped you before you closed the car door.

"What? Show me..." you tried to think who would've given you a teddy bear. You never owned one.

Jungkook took a step in your house as you followed behind.

He took the pink teddy bear from the top shelf that you would've never reached anyway.

You both observed it closely, "Maybe my aunt stopped by my house when I wasn't home and dropped it off."

Jungkook slowly nodded, "I wanna agree with you but I feel uneasy about this Y/N."

You looked at him. Questioning him what could be so bad about a teddy bear.

"I'll take this to a camera repair shop and see if any recorders or cameras were placed in here." He gently squeezed the teddy bear in his large hands.

"You mean someone would take the time to do that kind of stuff that only happens in movies?" You crossed your arms. Who would even take the time to do useless things like that.

Jungkook patted your head, "You might have a stalker." He laughed.

"Shut up!" You but back and he stuffed the teddy bear in his jacket.

"Just come over to my house or call me if anything." He poked your cheek then left.

You suddenly felt lonely and cold, "I've only been gone for what 2 days and I feel like it's been years." You sat on your couch, turning on the small flatscreen tv.

You soon fell asleep.
---
Your eyes slowly opened up.

You realized you were in an unfamiliar place. New walls? New couches? New tables?

You were laying down in someone else's house.

Everything much tidier and fancier than your or  Jungkook's house.

"Where am I?" You sat up and looked around.

You saw a door and ran straight too it. "Shit it's locked!" You sighed while your rested your hand on your hip.

"Ah my phone!" You reached in your back pocket but your phone wasn't there.

"It makes my heart hurt knowing you want to escape so badly." A figure walked out from the hallway with a fake frown.

"J-Jimin?" You stood there paralyzed.
---
A/N: Literally wrote this while I waited in the car for my dad :/ anyway! I hoped you guys enjoyed~ Author-nim lovessss youuu