Chapter 12

>Jungkook POV<

I heard a loud crash through the phone. "Y/N! Hello!? Y/N don't scare me!" I panicked. I couldn't imagine what could have happened...

The line went blank.

>End of Jungkook POV<

>Your POV<

"Yah! Jimin-ah!" I cried as I plopped down in the green grass under the clear skies.

Jimin looked back at me with his adorable eye smile, "What? Catch me~"

"I will!" I stood up again and ran after Jimin. I caught up to him and tackled him to the ground.

We both laughed and sat up. I curled my legs against my chest, "When we grow up will you stay by my side?" I asked.

"Yes, forever and ever." He smiled, holding my hand in his.
---
I slowly opened up my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I was in a hospital...

What a weird dream... I thought to myself.

Me and Jimin were kids and we seemed so close. I know it was a dream but I can't help but feel like that was a huge part of my life missing.

I slowly turned my head to the side. The pain pierced through my neck and I winced in pain. I remember I was in a car crash.

Jungkook was there, sleeping peacefully.

His eyes slowly fluttered open. He immediately sat up straight and looked you in the eye, "Are you alright? Do you remember me?!" He asked, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

I nodded, "Why would I forget you?" My voice very soft and weak but I still managed to speak.

"Y/N the doctors said you had a dramatic trauma when you were young had forgot some of your memories." Jungkook spoke, "They were worried that could happen again, or you could've possibly gotten some memories back." He weakly smiled.

"Jimin..." his name slipped out of my mouth.

"What? Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

I shook your head, "Nothing... but how did I loose memories?" I was curious and I suddenly had so much questions I wanted to ask Jimin. I also remember him asking me if I really didn't remember him. Maybe he was the missing piece of my life, the puzzle I didn't complete.

"When you were young, you and your parents were in an accident. You were the most injured though." Jungkook held my hand in his to comfort me, "But after you recovered you didn't realize a huge part of your memory was gone, so to start new your parents moved."

I nodded my head processing everything, "How did you know all of this? Why couldn't my parents just tell me?"

"They asked me to tell you on their behalf. They're both busy." Jungkook said as he glanced at the sad expression in your face.

"As usual." You scoffed.

Jungkook squeezed your hand slightly, "I know there's one person you're dying to talk to right now though." His gentle expression averted from your eyes to the doorway.

The door opened traveling Jimin holding a boutique of roses, "Have you finally remembered me?" He smiled.
---
A/N: this story will escalate quickly xD