Chapter 13

You smiled, "I did, I finally remembered you."

"I guess I should leave you guys alone." Jungkook patted your head then left the room.

Jimin walked towards you with a bright smile across his handsome face, "I missed you." He held your hand in his, "I know you may have a lot of questions and I will answer whatever I can." His assuring words made you warm inside.

"Well first of all how did we meet?" You asked first.

"Um." Jimin thought for a moment, "Oh! It was in pre-school." He smiled, "We always played in the sandbox but hated each other. So one day I put sand in your hair and you threw a bucket at me. Since that happened throughout the rest of preschool we became friends." He explained.

You nodded, "Why didn't you approach me sooner?" Was your question.

Jimin grinned, "Because I thought you would've searched for me... but I realized, maybe I was the piece you needed to find everything else."

You stroked his hand with your thumb, "my last question, for now at least. Why was kidnapping me the way you wanted to approach me?"

He nervously laughed and scratched his head, "Well I was always awkward around girls. But seeing you just made it ten times worse...and I just did whatever my mind uh thought of." His face was red and embarrassed.

You laughed, "Jimin you idiot!" You held your stomach in laughter. "Kidnapping was what you thought of!?"

"Yah! Yah! Don't laugh too much you're an injured person." He poked your forehead.

You stopped laughing, "did you just-"

His eyes widened, "what? Nah!"

You giggled, "Im happy my memories returned."

He nodded, "Same." He spoke, "I'm also happy Jungkook was by your side. He took good care of you I see."

You smiled, "Mhm! Jungkook is a very special person to me so don't be mean." You warned Jimin.

Jimin put his hands up in surrender, "I won't, I won't."

You both giggled.

>Jungkook POV<

From outside the door I could just hear how happy they were.

Jimin was back in her life, does she even need me anymore?

I ruffled my own hair in frustration and quickly walked away from them.
-
I got into my car and drove to who knows where.

"Y/N, I love you." I whispered. Of course I could never say that to my best friend.

I loved her but what use am I? A second choice? Just the friend now?

I sighed... I was jealous of Jimin.
>End of Jungkook POV<

"Ah could you get Jungkook for me?" I asked Jimin.

He nodded and walked to the door. He opened it and looked to both sides, "I don't see him." Jimin said.

"What?" You scrunched your brows together.

Jimin nodded, "Maybe it was an emergency and he left. Don't stress." He patted your shoulder.

You nodded and agreed. Jungkook would never leave without telling you goodbye without a good reason.
---
A/N: Jungkook :"(