Chapter 11

Jimin was there standing at the doorway with a neck pillow in his hand, "I-I just thought you'd be uncomfortable..." his voice was soft and disappointment filled his tone.

"J-Jimin! I-"

"As I said, if you want to leave you can. Report me, do whatever you want." You saw him clench his fist, "Today was enough for me." He turned around and walked away.

You stood up and quickly ran towards him, "Jimin I'm sorry." You apologized. You didn't know why but he reminded you of a sad puppy.

He shook his head, "Go, just leave." He didn't even make eye contact with you.

"B-but-"

"Just go, please. For your own good." He looked up at you with his teary eyes.

At that moment you knew, Jimin's feelings for you were real.

He quickly turned away from you and walked away. You were left in his room alone, not knowing what to do.

You walked out of his room keeping your head down. You heard him slamming his first against the wall in anger.

"I'm sorry Jimin..." you mumbled to yourself as you left his house.
---
"Hello? Y/N!?" Jungkook's voice, worrisome and gentle.

You smiled, "I'm at home."

Jungkook's sigh was heard through the phone, "Are you safe? Are you okay? Do you want me to come?"

You looked down at the floor and your smile suddenly faded once you remembered the look on Jimin's face, the look of betrayal. "Actually, I'll explain the story to you tomorrow. I'm going to rest."

"A-alright..." Jungkook sounded over joyed knowing you were alright. "Call me tomorrow."

"Okay bye.."

"Bye."

You hung up.

You sat down on your bed, staring at the floor. Have I fallen for my stalker? You asked yourself.

You shook off your thoughts and looked at the clock on your wall. It was about midnight.

You yawned, "Do I attend work tomorrow...?" You asked yourself. You nodded to yourself, agreeing that you would just go.
---
>Jimin POV<

I sat on my bed, scrolling through my phone.

I stared at Y/N's pictures on her social media. I missed her already.

I loved her so much, I honestly didn't care if she cheated on me, or lied to me. I wouldn't care, as long as she stays by my side I think I would be fine.

"Maybe I should skip work tomorrow..." I whispered to myself.

Y/N might be there. How embarrassing would it be to see her again.
>End of Jimin pov<

>Your POV<

The next day I got up and got ready for work.

I was driving there and suddenly got a phone call. I answered it without thinking, it was Jungkook after all.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! Wanna meet up for lunch?"

"Ah Jungkook... I'm driving right-"

The last I remember is colliding with another car.
---
A/N: oh man holy shet!