Chapter 20

You and Jimin were currently in the supermarket to buy some food. You needed to stock your shelves and fridge.

"Let's get doughnuts." Jimin pointed at the sprinkle doughnuts on the shelf.

You shook your head, "No."

Jimin huffed and followed behind you as you pushed the cart.

You were in the meat section looking at the meats, "Should we have a barbecue or something?" You asked.

Jimin came up from behind you, "Sounds good," he added, "Do you have a grill?"

You put your finger on your lip, "Oh! I do! It's in my garage." You smiled when you remembered the grill Jungkook bought you when you complained how nice his was so he got you your own.

Jimin nodded, "Ok, lets have a barbecue then."

You agreed and pushed the cart over to the vegetables.

You looked at the mushrooms. "Should we wrap the mushrooms in bacon and grill them...?" You suddenly remembered what Jungkook did when he had mini barbecues with you.

"Wow. Where'd you come up with that idea?" Jimin grabbed the pack of mushrooms and put them in the cart.

You drifted, looking at the floor, "Jungkook taught me a lot about grilling and stuff." You held back the tears you'd been holding in. You found it strange how everything somehow trailed back to Jungkook. He was your best friend after all.

Jimin patted your back, "Sorry I-"

"Stop apologizing when it isn't even your fault." You took a deep breath then smiled.

Jimin's expression changed, "Y/N. do you want to see Jungkook?"

You hesitated for a moment. The question you were really asking yourself was, "But would he want to see me?" You thought out loud and looked at Jimin.

Jimin gave you a gentle stare, "I'm pretty sure he wants to see you, but he's telling himself that he'd be better off without you."

"How would you know...?" You felt a warm liquid drip down your cheek onto your shirt. Great, I'm crying in the supermarket...

Jimin gave you a weak grin, "Cause that's what I was telling myself when I lost you."

Your heart dropped. You realized how much pain it must've caused Jimin to have to tell himself that he'd be better off without someone who he truly cares about.

Jimin brought his hands to your cheek and wiped your tears away. He lifted your chin up and showed you his signature smile, "Let's go see Jungkook, huh?"

You nodded and wrapped your arms around Jimin's neck, "Thank you." You whispered.

Jimin chuckled and held you closer.

It was like something out of a movie. Especially since a lot of people stood there staring.

You pulled away realizing you were in a supermarket. "Sorry for the disruption..." you bowed to the people. Some just shrugged and walked away while others gave you and Jimin heartfelt smiles.

Everyone scattered away except for one girl. She stood there, staring at me or Jimin. I looked back about to tell Jimin but he was also staring at the unknown girl.

She had jet black hair, and dark brown almond shaped eyes, her outfit was simple; Jeans, sweatshirt, and combat boots.

She took a couple steps forward and you stepped to the side. She was faced to face with Jimin. Jimin stood there looking down at her small figure.

"I've missed you Jimin." She smiled and hugged him.

---
A/N: I might have writers block :/ help.