Final chapter

~a couple years later~

"I do." You said, smiling happily.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said, closing his book.

Jimin looked at you before his plump lips pressed against yours. Happiness, joy, and excitement filled your body.

The crowd cheered and whistled, cheering you and Jimin on and wishing good things will come.

He pulled away and hugged you tightly, "I love you."

"I love you too." You hugged him back and smiled.

You both faced the crowd and smiled happily. The crowd screamed at cheered.

Jimin glanced at you and his heart still raced, like the first time he met you. He believed every time he looked at you, he fell in love with you all over again.

You looked towards Jimin and made eye contact with him. He smiled as he saw the tear run down your cheek.

He picked you up bridal style, making you a bit shocked. He walked down the isle, "Don't cry~." He quietly whispered.

You looked up at him, "It's happy tears." You giggled, wiping the tear away.

He kissed your cheek, "A bride shouldn't cry on her wedding day." He held you close as he got into the limousine.

You crawled to the other seat as Jimin sat besides you, holding your hand tightly.

"Where to?" The driver looked at you and Jimin with a playful grin on his face.

"Home." Jimin spoke, "Our home." He smiled and looked at you.

The driver nodded.

You tilted your head at Jimin. Although you were engaged with him for a while, you didn't live with him.

He gave your hand a tight squeeze, "This is my wedding gift to you."

You pouted, "I didn't know we were giving each other gifts!" You crossed your arms, quite mad. Jimin always took a step farther.

He kissed your forehead, making all the anger wash away. "You're my gift." He chuckled, pulling you closer to him.

"We're here." The driver said.

Jimin got out and helped you out. You looked up to see a cute two story house. It kind of looked like a doll house.

"Perfect to start a family." He said, under his breath.

You looked at him and hugged him, "You're always full of surprises..."

He smiled and hugged you back.

"Hey, can I rent a room?" You heard a voice and turned around to see a boy with a bunny smile.

"Jungkook!" You waved and ran over to him.

He grinned, giving you a hug. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding." He apologized and patted your head, "But at least I got to see you in your wedding dress."

Jimin walked over to you both and chuckled, "What happened? Was the train late?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah..."

You looked up at Jungkook, "It's okay! There's an after party anyway." You smiled, assuring him that everything was going to be alright.

"Let's go in." Jimin smiled, holding your hand.

"Yeah, you guys go ahead. I'm going to greet everyone at the wedding." Jungkook smiled before getting into his car and driving away.

Jimin held your hand, walking into the house.

He opened the door, and gave you a small tour. Finally he got to your shared room with him.

Laying on the bed was a baby blue dress that you've been wanting forever.

"I bought it for you." He smiled, cheekily.

You kissed his cheek and watched him go red, "That's for not telling me about gifts again!"

He chuckled and pointed to all the boxes in the corner, "I also packed your house up." He poked your cheek, "Don't worry~ your mother packed the clothes."

You sighed a sigh of relief and rested your head on his shoulder, "I love you, but you know, once you were my stalker."

He laughed then held you by the waist, "Wanna know the only thing that changed since then?"

You tilted your head, "What?" You had no clue what could've changed. Jimin loved you enough to kidnap you...

"You don't run through my mind," he smiled sweetly, bringing his head closer to yours, "You stay on my mind." He planted a gentle kiss on your nose, "I love you Y/N."

Once you can't get a person out of your mind, it's possible you might fall hopelessly in love with them.

~The End~

A/N: This concludes the book! I hope you guys really enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this.

I wanted to know if you'd like a bonus chapter? The bonus chapter would be your ending with Jungkook! Comment if you want the bonus chapter. Comment goal: 25 comments ❤️