Chapter 24

The man smiled and took your hand, "Hello I'm Jin. Seok Jin!"

You smiled and shook his hand, "Hello I'm Y/N!" You let go of his hand and smiled.

Jimin put his arm around your shoulder, "This is my friend Seokjin."

"Ah." You nodded, "You're just as handsome as Jimin described you!"

Jin chuckled, "Thank you."

"Introductions are over! Now can I go?" Jungkook looked up at Jin.

Jin shook his head, "Look at her! She traveled all this way to see your bratty self."

Jungkook averted his gaze and mumbled, "Not like I asked her to do it."

Your heart felt like it was just bruised.

Jin smacked his head, "You're going to have a meal with Jimin and Y/N. and you're going to enjoy it too."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat at the end of the booth.

Jin gestured his hand to the booth, "please sit." He smiled.

You and Jimin sat on one side of the booth while Jin and Jungkook sat on the other side.

You sat there quietly, looking down at your lap. Jimin and Jin had a conversation about life and stuff. You glanced at Jungkook, He rested his chin on the palm of his hand and looked at the wall besides him. He was lost in though and emotion.

"Right Y/N-ah?" Jimin nudged your shoulder.

You shook yourself out of your thought, "Huh?"

Jimin chuckled at patted your head, "We're heading back to work in a week, right?"

You nodded and slightly smiled, "That's correct."

Jin grinned, "Jungkook actually got a job at a cafe." Jin patted Jungkooks arm.

Jungkook made eye contact with you, "I worked at a restaurant before anyway..." he looked away.

You weakly smiled, swallowing the pain.

"Ah the food!" Jin clasped his hands together as he saw the waiter place down plates of vegetables, meat, and bowls of rice.

"Thank you for the meal!" We all said and began eating.

You silently picked at your food while Jungkook just stared at his.

"I'm going out for some fresh air..." Jungkook got up and headed for the exit.

You excused yourself and went after him.

"Jungkook!" You shouted as you ran out of the restaurant.

He stopped and looked back at you with a tear running down his cheek.

You ran towards him, "Why are you crying...?" You lifted your hand to wipe his tear but he pushed your hand away from his face.

"Is it fun to play with peoples feelings?" He asked with a cracking voice, "Is it fun to break my heart over and over again?"

"Jungkook I-"

He pulled out a small notebook out of his pocket, "Just take this." He walked away.

You stared at the notebook in your hand. "Why did he give me this...?"

You were hurting just as much as he was. You had many questions for him but that's why he gave you the notebook. It held all the answers to all the questions.

You stood there. Dumbfounded.

"Y/N!" Jimin came outside and walked besides you, "Let's go inside it's cold." He placed his coat over me and walked me inside.

---

A/N: SHOULDVE KNOWN YOUR LOVE WAS A GAME NOW I CANT GET YOU OUT OF MY BRAIN!