Chapter 9

A/N: I hope the picture ^^ lowkey scared you xD
-----

"Let's go to the zoo today." Jimin smiled.

You nodded slowly. It wasn't like you had a choice anyway.

You picked out an outfit from the bag then looked at Jimin, gesturing him that you had to change.

He eyes widened a bit and he directed you to the bathroom, "Ah, sorry. I'm so rude." He nervously grinned then left you to change.

You finished changing and exited the room. Jimin was on his phone playing 'candy crush' and suddenly the screen popped up 'Not enough jams' he threw his phone down in anger, "I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH JAMS!" He shouted.

You stared at him, "Erm..."

He saw you and quickly fixed himself up, "Ah, I'm sorry. I was uh playing candy crush..."

You giggled, "Its alright. Shall we go?" You knew Jimin was crazy, but you decided to go along with whatever he's doing. It's better than dying, you thought to yourself.

Jimin walked you to his car. He opened the door for you and you sat down. It was a new model of a mustang. You weren't really a car kind of person so you didn't know much.

"To the zoo we go!" He looked at you with a smile plastered on his face. He looked so happy, but lonely.

The ride to the zoo was awkward and silent, but the whole time Jimin was smiling so you guessed he didn't mind the silence.
---
"We're here!" He cheered as he quickly unbuckled his seat belt and you did the same but slower.

Jimin ran to your side of the car and opened the door.

He took your hand and helped you out, but he never let go.

He walked with you onto the path, hand in hand. Jealous girls whispering as you and Jimin walked by. Why me? I hate all this attention...

Jimin saw you looking down, avoiding all eye contact with anyone, "They're just jealous because you're so beautiful."

"No, they're mad because you're with a girl like me." You retorted. You knew Jimin was just trying to be nice, but it's the truth.

Jimin took a deep breath and just continued walking.

"Oo look!" He pointed at the giraffes.

You looked up to see those tall animals walking and eating leaves.

"They're so tall..." he mumbled.

"Unlike you?" Your savageness slipped out of your mouth. You quickly covered your mouth instantly regretting what you had just said.

Jimin chuckled, "Yeah, I wish I was just a bit taller."

You were surprised he didn't go crazy. Can I trust him?

After walking through the zoo a bit more and looking at all the animals. You and Jimin decided to sit on a bench and rest for a bit.

"Jimin?" You spoke.

"Yes?"

"What will happen if someone I know sees us?" The question popped into your mind many times. You had to ask it.

He shrugged, "If you want to go, I guess you can. I'm sorry for this."

A sudden wave of guilt washed over you. You wanted to go, but just him saying that you could just go made you want to stay more.
----
A/N: Would you go or stay? xD