Chapter 18

"I don't know if you remember but I've been getting nightmares for a while..." Jimin let go of the warm embrace.

You nodded, "Yeah, since your dad..."

"Yeah...haha." He faked a laugh. Jimin's dad used to discourage Jimin a lot. From telling him that he's not worth it to saying he was a loser. His dad always said it was to 'toughen' him up but it was just hurting Jimin to the max.

"Look Jimin," you smiled, "I'll never leave you again. I'm here" you patted his shoulder.

His famous eye smile was what you wanted and got. Jimin smiled and patted your head, "So precious."

There was a knock at the door, "Oh dinner!" You ran to the door.

You opened the door to see a tall boy with a rectangular smile, "Your pizza and bread sticks." He held the two boxes out.

"Ah thanks, and heres the money." You handed him the money and he handed you the boxes.

"Actually I um-" the boy stopped you from closing the door, "Look I need help, I like someone but I don't know which pick-up line is the best..."

You giggled, "Okay give me what you got."

"Ok." He took a deep breath as if he was getting ready for a marathon, "Baby you make palms sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti."

You bit your bottom lip trying to hold in your laughter, "HAHAHA OKAY OMG I CANT-"

He nervously scratched the back of his neck, "I guess it wasn't that good aha..."

You calmed down and smiled, "What's the other."

He smiled, "There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms"

You looked at him and smiled gently.

He scratched his neck again, "I know it's really long and-"

You cut him off, "I'm sure she'll love it." You gave him a pat on the back then bid him goodbye.

You placed the pizza on the coffee table in front of Jimin, "What took you so long?" He nudged your shoulder, playfully.

"Oh someone needed dating advice," you opened the pizza box.

He laughed, "Well then," he also grabbed a pizza, "Oh we need some soda." He stood up and ran to the kitchen.

He came back and your slice of pizza was half way gone.

"Wow." He placed down the soda and looked at you.

You growled, "What? Got a problem?" You laughed.

He shook his head, "Girls with appetites are cute." He pinched your cheek, "You're so adorable."

You blushed and looked away, "I-I'm not cute." You pouted.

Jimin laughed and went back to eating his pizza. "I love you." He whispered.

"What was that?" You looked at him.

He shook his head, "Nothing." He smiled.

You nodded and took a bread stick as you looked for something good on tv.
---
>Jungkook POV<
I opened my journal and flipped through the pages to find a blank one. I took out my pen and began writing. I planned on giving this to Y/N so she can know my true feelings.

Journal entry 1
When I see you with another man, it tears me apart. But I just want you happy so I'll let you be with Jimin.

I'm sorry you had to see me again, it must've hurt to see my face cause trust me, it hurt me to see you, and with him.

One day we will meet again, I hope we would have both moved on by then. Well I might have not but I know you will.

I thought to myself 'If only she was mine.' But I realized I was being selfish so I stopped myself.

I realized in order to find myself I had to loose you.

Will you remember me? Cause I'll remember you.

Sincerely,
Jeon Jungkook.

----
A/N: Guys, I know my updates aren't frequent and they're short. I have school and other activities which makes it hard for me to balance everything on my schedule. I hope you guys understand.