Chapter 22

>Jimin's POV<

I laid down next to her and rested my chin on her shoulder. I was sad at the fact she thought I'd actually leave her... I'd never do that, in fact, I couldn't leave her, even if I tried.

Her quiet snores filled the room. I stared blankly at the the black tv screen in front of me.

I promised Y/N I'd let her see Jungkook again. I'm not sure how exactly I'm going to influence Jungkook to see Y/N when he absolutely hates me, probably.

My eyes began to feel sleepy. I slowly fell asleep with Y/N in my arms.

>End of Jimin POV<

The next morning you woke in a warm pair of arms. You looked to your side and saw a sleeping Jimin, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Aish... when did you get home?" You whispered and slowly got out of his grip.

You walked to the bathroom, changed your clothes and did your usual morning routine.

You walked out and glanced at Jimin. He was still sound asleep. You sighed and went into the kitchen.

You got out some pancake mix, "I'll just make pancakes..." you whispered to yourself as you brought out a bowl and a whisk.

As you were mixing the pancakes you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, "J-Jimin?" Your cheeks heated up.

He hugged you closer and whispered, "Im sorry," his voice sounded sincere, "I'm not going to leave you. I love you too much."

You smiled at his words, "Is this a confession?" You put your hands on his which was on your stomach.

"Yes, it is." His grip tightened around you.

"I-I" you thought about it for a second. You questioned yourself, who made you smile when you were down? Who made you feel like you meant the world to him? Who made you remember? It was Jimin. You didn't know if it was love or merely an illusion, but your heart beat went crazy around him, you got tongue tied when he spoke to you in a certain way, anything he did with another girl made you jealous. You thought that, that was enough evidence to say you loved him back too, "I love you too." You whispered but loud enough he could hear.

"Hm? I can't hear you~" Jimin put his ear closer to you.

"I love you." You said a bit louder.

"One more time so I know." His eye smile was too cute.

You sighed, "I love you Park Jimin!"

He back hugged you once again, kissing your cheek, swaying side to side.

For a moment it was like the whole world stop. It was just you and Jimin. Everything seemed so perfect you didn't want it to end.

But, all good things come to an end.

---
A/N: I took forever to write this... I'm sorry ❤️