Chapter 4

"Ah yes-" you were surprised by the man in front of you. He looked like someone familiar.

"Is there a problem?" He looked at you with worrisome eyes.

You gulped, "it's just you look like someone I saw at a..bar."

"Ah, you must of gotten me mixed up with someone. I do not go to bars haha." He chuckled, with his slightly high but raspy voice.

"Oh I'm sorry. Let's get started on the tour then." You shrugged it off but you still felt uneasy about him.
---
You began showing him around the building, "This is the lunch room, we eat and take breaks in here. Most of the time at least."

"Ah, do you eat in here often?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"No, not usually. I eat at a restaurant my friend works at." You replied. Suddenly it hit you why was he asking you such strange questions, and why was it any of his business to know.

As you walked through the building you got glares and stares from girls. You were wondering why they were looking at you until you realized, oh that's right! I'm with a pretty hot guy at the moment.

"And here's your personal office." You opened his office door which was located directly across of yours.

He walked inside and sat on his newly leather chair, "Wow."

"Yup, and your office is right across of mine. So if you need anything don't bother to ask." You smiled while you opened the door to exit.

"Wait!" He stopped you and you looked back to see him butting his lip in confusion as if he asked himself why he called out to you.

"Yes?" You questioned why he called out to you.

He smiled, "Sorry, I'm just nervous."

"It's alright, everyone here is pretty kind. You'll fit right in." You said while exiting the room.
---
You quickly walked to your office and sat in your chair. You took out your phone and texted Jungkook.

-JungKookie-

You: Boi! There's this weird new worker at my work place!

Jungkook: I'm kinda busy atm. I'll call you later.

You: Rude... okay... bye...

Jungkook: Stahp acting sad! Ttyl <3

You: ttyl <\3

Jungkook: -.-
-----
You sat back in your chair. You looked directly in front of you, then you remembered, the only thing that separated yours and Jimin's room was a thin glass wall.

"Well, this is going to be interesting

"Well, this is going to be interesting." You sighed.
---
>Jungkook POV<

I felt bad for not being able to text Y/N, but I'm trying to figure out who sent her that dumb letter.

I first went to the post office to see if they could track down the sender if the letter, but they couldn't.

Then I went to the stamp store to see if they could check their security cameras and see who bought the limited edition stamps that were used on the letter.
But they didn't want to.

Finally I went back to Y/N's house to check her mail box and make sure her house was fine.
---
I checked her mail box but nothing was there. Weird.

I took her keys and unlocked her door.

I entered her house and everything seemed in order, except for one thing...
---
A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! I HOPED YOU LIKED IT DOE~ <3 AUTHOR-NIM LOVESSSS YOUUU