Chapter 17

"J-Jungkook?" You made eye contact with him.

He sat there, paralyzed.

Jimin looked to you then to Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to get up and leave but you grabbed a hold of his jacket.

He stopped in his tracks and looked back at you.

You had tears running down your cheeks, "Wh-why?" You looked at him.

He grabbed your hand off of his hoodie and let go of it. His hand was so cold...

"I'm sorry." Were the last words he said before swiftly walking away.

Jimin quickly sat besides you and held you in his arms. "It alright." He whispered, "I'm here, and I'll stay by your side."

You buried your face in this chest. You sobbed as he patted your back. You missed Jungkook and wished he could've held you one last time.
---
Jimin took you home and turned on some movies. "Don't stress it Y/N." He patted your head.

You were wrapped up in a blanket, sitting on the couch in front of the tv. Jimin sat besides you and turned on the movie.

"Disney movies are the best for when you're sad." He moved a strand of hair away from your face and behind your ear.

Jimin placed a bowl of popcorn on your lap. You looked at it then at him.

"Please cheer up." He tried his best to smile. Your pain was also hurting him. He tried to hide it but deep down in his heart he felt the exact pain you're feeling.

"I-" you were about to speak but stopped. You looked at Jimin and weakly smiled.

He quietly chuckled and patted your head, "Sometimes we can't speak due to all the pain in our hearts."

You turned your attention away from Jimin's weak smile and back to the movie.

He put on 'The little mermaid' that movie was literally your favorite. You loved how Ariel took a huge risk and even gave up her beautiful voice and tail for love. It actually made you think that people actually do really crazy things for love.

It was halfway through the movie and Jimin had already fallen asleep. You turned off the tv and stretched your arms as you headed to the bathroom.

You washed your face and looked at the time, "I should make dinner..." you walked into the kitchen and looked at your empty fridge, "Ah that's right... me and Jungkook didn't go grocery shopping..." you closed your fridge and called the Pizza Hut.

You ordered a pizza along with some bread sticks.

You looked at Jimin and smiled, "You. You really are something." You walked up to him and covered Jimin with a blanket.

You sighed and picked up the bowl of popcorn. "Please..." Jimin tugged on your shirt. You looked back and saw him squirming around as sweat beads rolled down his forehead.

He was having a nightmare.

You put down the bowl and sat besides him. You ran your fingers through his hair, "You still have nightmares?" You held his hand in yours. He soon calmed down and his eyes shot open. He was on the verge of crying, "Wh-what happened...?" He looked around then at you.

"Well you were-" you got cut off by a sudden hug by Jimin.

"I thought you left me again." He whispered as he hugged you tighter.

You wrapped your arms around him too, "That'll never happen."
---
A/N: Jimin be wrecking my bias list :")