Chapter 6

"Um we're kind of busy right now." Jimin glared at Jungkook but Jungkook pulled you away anyway.

He pulled you outside, "Yay you came!"

"Y/N you need to listen to me." He held your shoulders.

"Why? What happened?" You began to worry.

Jungkook gulped before he spoke, "I think the one who sent the letter was that man you were with."

You nodded your head slowly, all the pieces somehow fit together now. "It makes sense now. I also had a uneasy feeling about him. But how do I turn him down...?"

Jungkook grinned, "If it's alright with you we can use our old high school technique?"

You smiled, "yeah! Yeah! It's been so long!"

Jungkook got into his actor mode and stomped back into the restaurant holding your hand. He stood in front of Jimin and said, "I'm sorry but this is my girlfriend. We had a fight earlier and she wasn't in her right mind. I'd like it if you'd stop contacting her. Thanks."

Jimin scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest, "You aren't meant to be if you guys fought."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and stared Jimin right in the eye, "What?"

You tightened your grip on Jungkook's hand and his gaze went gentle again, "That's none of your business." He took a deep breath and turned around about to leave.

Jimin grabbed a hold of your wrist and pulled you towards him. You were now sitting on his lap as his arms were around your waist.

You were paralyzed and couldn't move.

Jungkook clenched his fist, "Let go of her."

Jimin smirked, "I'd rather not."

At this point, almost everyone in the restaurant were looking at you, Jimin, and Jungkook.

You came to your senses and tried to wiggle out of his grip, but it was no use. He was too strong.

"Let go of her, she's my girlfriend." Jungkook looked at you with sorry eyes. Like he had disappointed you.

"I don't want to," he smiled as he twirled your hair around his finger, "I've grown quite fond to this woman." His breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine making you want to melt.

"And why is that?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow growing impatient of Jimin's childish play.

"Because I'm her admirer." He placed his chin on your shoulder, holding you by the waist once again.

Jungkook clenched his fist tightly, "Let go of her!"

"L-let go of me Jimin..." you whimpered.

Jimin's grip lightened around your waist and you managed to escape, "D-did I hurt you Y/N?" He looked at his hands as if it wasn't his doing, like something took over his body.

"N-no I'm fine... we'll be leaving now." Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled you away.

He kept pulling you by your wrist to who knows where, "J-Jungkook it h-hurts!" You tried slipping his hand off of your wrist.

He suddenly stopped when he heard your cries, "I-I'm sorry!" He held your wrist in his large hands and observed it closely, "I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"I'm fine..." you held your wrist.

He looked into your eyes and pulled you into a hug, "I wanted him to let go so badly."
---
A/N: Took me forever to write this one ._. Anyway... AUTHOR-NIM LOVESSS YOUUU