Chapter 19

The next morning you woke up next to Jimin. You guessed that you and Jimin must've fallen asleep while watching the movie and eating pizza.

You blinked a few times and sat up. You stretched and stared at all the mess you and Jimin made. "Ew." You whispered as you saw the open pizza box.

You looked to Jimin and saw tomato sauce smeared across his mouth and right cheek. He was cuddling a pillow with his bed hair and puffy morning face.

You giggled and decided to get ready to fight this mess.

You changed, washed your face, and put your hair up in a bun.

You walked back into the living room and began cleaning up. You tried your best to be quiet so you wouldn't wake up Jimin.

You threw away all the trash and you were now wiping the table.

"Phew." You let out a sigh of relief. "I still gotta vacuum though." You groaned.

"Ah morning." Jimin sat up and looked at you with his usual smile. His puffy eyes and cheeks made you smile too.

"Did you rest well?" You asked.

He nodded. "but you cleaned up alone? You should've woken me up." He pouted.

You shrugged, "You can vacuum." You pointed at the vacuum in the corner of your living room.

He nodded, "I'll go use the restroom and I'll come right down." He stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Jimin came running down the stairs. He had tied his bangs up in a elastic band.

You giggled.

He frowned, "Why are you laughing?"

You stopped laughing, "You're just so cute, that's all."

He smiled, "You're cuter." He argued.

You rolled your eyes and went back onto your phone.

Jimin turned on the vacuum and began vacuuming the house.

You felt relieved you could relax and just sit back as Jimin vacuumed. For some reason, vacuuming always have you back pains.

Jimin certainly looked like husband material as he cleaned with such enthusiasm.

Jimin turned off the vacuum and collapsed next to you. "I have a head ache." He laid down as he placed his head on your legs, "Make it feel better." He looked at you with his puppy dog eyes.

"How?" You looked at him.

He chuckled, "Can I just rest like this?"

You nodded and went back on trying to beat your high score on your game.
----
>Jungkook POV<

I was on the train. I am currently moving to Busan. Why? So I don't have a chance of seeing her there.

I sat down next to an elderly lady. She looked a bit cold since the air conditioner was on high. "Here, take this." I handed her my jacket.

She smiled, "You're very kind," he patted my shoulder, "Any girl would be lucky to have you."

I just chuckled and smiled, "Thank you for your kind words."

The old woman nodded and went back to her nap.

I took out my journal.

Journal entry #2
Hey... I'm on the train right now. It's weird cause the rain gets colder and colder as the bus gets father from Seoul.

I hope you and Jimin are having a blast.

I was listening to this song earlier, since I don't really feel like writing down my thoughts in my mind.

I'll just copy down lyrics that can relate to what I'm feeling.

I wanna sleep next to you
But that's all I wanna do right now
And I wanna come home to you
But home is just a room full of my safest sounds
Cause you know that I can't trust myself with my 3AM shadow
I'd rather fuel a fantasy than deal with this alone

"Talk me down" - Troye Sivan.

I miss you,
Jeon Jungkook.
-----
A/N: In this depressed mood rn