Chapter 3

"Y/N, I think your mail came to me today." Jungkook handed you a letter addressed to you.

"That's odd." You opened the white envelope and took out the piece of paper.

Jungkook looked over your shoulder, as you both read the words: "I'm back my love..."

"The f*ck?" Jungkook snatched the paper out of your hand as you sat there dumbfounded.

You scanned through your memories and suddenly a familiar one popped up. "Jungkook, yesterday and your restaurant there was this man and he said "I'll be back." I remember..." you explained.

He chuckled, "Y/N don't think about it too much, it might just be another prank." He patted your head then threw the paper into his trash bin.

"Ah alright..." you nodded, but still was caught up on the creepy thought.

Jungkook took the tray from you, "Don't you start work soon?"

"Oh that's right!" You threw a pillow at him.

"What?" He dodged the pillow like no problem.

"Get out I have to change!" You threw another one and it successfully hit his head.

"Alright, alright, there's clothes in the bag over there for you." He left the room, closing the door behind him.
---
You got changed, put your hair in a bun, brushed your teeth, and washed your face.

"Jungkook I'm ready!" You yelled.

He smiled, "I'll drive you."

"No, I'll take the bus." You declined his offer and left his house as fast as a lightning bolt.

He looked confused after you left, "Why'd you tell me you were ready then?" He laughed and shrugged it off.

Jungkook walked back into his room and straightened out the crumpled paper, "Time to go catch a stalker." Jungkook shoved the paper in his pocket.
---
You walked into the office and the smell of coffee, and the sound of people typing and printers printing was the noise and smell which made your head hurt.

You walked into your office and sat in your chair, turning on the computer.

Your boss sent you and email so you read it immediately.

Y/N, there is a new worker coming in today. You will show him how to work with his computer/ printer. Oh, and also explain his schedule. I apologize for not being there, I have urgent family business to attended.

You sighed while you exited out of the email and began sorting stacks of papers.

A sudden knock at your door surprised you and the papers flew everywhere.

"Come in!" You yelled as you bent down to pick up the papers.

Shiny, leather shoes were at your eye level when you were on the ground picking up the papers, "Hi I'm Park Jimin, I was told you were supposed to be my guide."
----
A/N: I hoped you enjoyed <3 AUTHOR-NIM LOVESSS YOUUU