Chapter 5

There was a teddy bear in her room which did not look familiar.

I shrugged it off. Maybe she got a boyfriend that I don't know about.

I exited her house and sighed.

-Y/N >.<-
Me: What is it?
Y/N: REMEMBER THE GUY I SAW AT THE BAR!? I THINK HES WORKING WITH ME!
Me: Don't think so much.
---

There was my answer.
>End of Jungkook POV<

You walked out of your office to the lounge room to make yourself a cup of coffee to relax.

You poured it into your cup adding some French vanilla creamer.

"Is that creamer any good?" The sudden voice startled you and your eyes widened.

"Ah Jimin. Actually it's pretty good." You giggled, mixing the coffee.

"W-would you like to join me for dinner tonight?" His face flushed pink and his shy smile was visible.

He doesn't seem like a bad person, what could one meal do? "Sure, I have no plans anyway." You smiled, taking his kind offer.
---
After work you and Jimin went out for dinner.

He suggested this fancy sushi restaurant.

"I love this place, it's very delicious." His face lit up as you two sat in the booth.

"Anything I can get you two to drink?" The female waitress dressed in all white asked.

"Just a cup of tea for me." You looked at the drink menu and nothing caught your attention.

"I'll get chocolate milk." Jimin smiled, closing his menu.

The waitress paid more attention to Jimin then she did on her handwriting.

"Coming right up." She smiled to Jimin before leaving the table.

"So, what do you like to do in your free time?" Jimin started up a conversation.

"Well I um, just relax I guess. I don't have anything in particular I do." You giggled.

Jimin stared at you intensely with a smile on his face.

"J-Jimin?" You began to feel uncomfortable.

He blinked a few times, "Ah sorry, it's just your smile is beautiful."

"Thanks." You got flustered and looked away.

You suddenly got a text.

-Jungkookie-

Jungkookie: Y/N!
You: Wut?
Jungkookie: Where are you right now?
You: Why?
Jungkookie: JUST ANSWER GAWD DAMMIT!
You: Why? Jk I'm at the sushi restaurant.
Jungkookie: The rich looking one?
You: yea.
Jungkookie: Stay.
You: I ain't a dog you coconut head.
---

"Who was it?" Jimin tilted his head.

"Just a friend haha." You stuffed your phone in your purse. Jungkook was acting a bit weird, the best you could do was listen to him and stay put.

The waitress came back with your drinks.

It was odd Jimin ordered a cup of chocolate milk. He was a grown man but had characteristics of a child, it was unique in a way.

You took a sip of your tea and avoided eye contact.

"Is there something wrong with me?" His raspy voice startled you.

"Ah, of course not. It's just, it's been a while since I've gone out to somewhere like this." You nervously laughed. You began to feel uncomfortable again. Jungkook where are you...?

"I'm sorry but, I'll have to borrow her real quick." A familiar voice spoke and a hand was placed on your shoulder.

Finally Jungkook...
---
A/N: I TRIED OK I TRIED 😂 Author-nim lovesss youuu