Chapter 15

You shook off the thought of Jungkook, he wouldn't want to see you anyway...

You began writing your list.
1. Go to the zoo.
2. Eat ice cream.
3. Get a piggy back ride around the supermarket.
4. Eat delicious food.

You finished the list and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin smiled as he read through the list.

You picked up your soup and began eating it again.

Jimin looked at you, "Your list seems easy wishes, I'll grant them all."

You nodded, "Even number 3? I'm really heavy." You gave him an unsure look.

He gave you one of his confident eye-smiles, "I said I could grant all of your wishes."

You nodded, taking another lazy bite of your soup.

Jimin cheekily smiled as he folded the paper and stuffed it in his pocket.

You both watched the small tv hanging above the bed, "Its weird isn't it?" You broke the silence.

Jimin looked at you, "What?"

"How this girl picked this guys and the other left, although they were best friends..." you were explaining what was going on, on the tv show.

Jimin chuckled, "I don't think he'll be gone for long, just to clear his mind."

You sighed, putting down your bowl and turning off the tv.

"What do you wanna do?" Jimin smiled.

You shrugged, "Let's go walking in the garden." You looked outside your window and it was sunny.
---
Jimin walked you outside to the garden.

"Wow, I didn't know the hospital had a garden." Jimin said as he looked around observing the different types of plants.

"Yeah, I like it here. It's quiet." You sat down on a bench.

Jimin sat besides you and held your hand in his, "You can't dwell on Jungkook forever you know... I'm always here for you."

You nodded slowly, "I know. I just wanted him to be my side."

Jimin pulled your head towards his chest, "He'll be back. I can promise you that."
---
The next day you woke up and saw Jimin sleeping on the chair besides you.

You groaned and flicked his forehead. He sat up with his puffy eyes and smiled, "Morning."

You pinched his cheek, "Yah! You should've went home! You'll get sick at this rate!" You scolded him.

He patted your head as he stood up and stretched, "I wanted to stay here, with you."

You blushed, "Still, I bet you have back pains." You rolled your eyes.

He shook his head, "Nope."

There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in." You slightly shouted so they could hear.

The doctor walked in, "You can be discharged today." He smiled.

You smiled back, "Thanks doctor~"

He nodded and walked out of the room. You were glad he wasn't the type of doctor to explain every little unimportant detail about the smallest things.

"Well shall we start your list today then?" Jimin rested his hand on your shoulder.

You nodded with a grin, "I'd like that."
---
A/N: BTS is on my island~ I'll give them the privacy they deserve though. I'm just so happy!