Chapter 25

You sat back down and saw Jin looking at his phone with a disapproving look. "Jungkook left didn't he?" Jin looked at you.

You nodded as You looked down at the small notebook in your hands.

Jin sighed, "He's a stubborn boy... I'm sorry guys."

"It's fine! He has his reasons." Jimin smiled.

You looked up and Jin, "Jungkook probably doesn't wanna see me..." you sighed.

Jin smiled warmly, "If you have anything to say to him just tell me, I'll tell him or write a letter! I'll gladly force him to read it."

You slightly giggled, "Thanks Jin."

Jimin placed his arm around your shoulder and kissed your cheek.

You smiled and put the notebook in my back pocket.

The rest of the dinner went well. Jimin and Jin caught up while you watched and enjoyed how happy Jimin looked.

Jin asked me some questions about me and Jungkook. You got a little sad but answered them honestly. He asked about how you both met, how long have you been friends, etc.

Finally the night was coming to an end. Jimin and Jin split the bill and Jin took home the leftovers.

"Bye Jin!" You and Jimin said in unison, waving goodbye to Jin.

Jin waved goodbye as he drove off.

You sighed and slouched down. Jimin placed his arm around your shoulder, standing you up. "Our taxi will be here soon so you can sleep in your comfy bed."

You nodded and smiled, "alright."

Jimin kissed your forehead and bend down, "Get on my back."

"Jimin I'm fi-"

"It's okay! Just please." He looked back at you.

You sighed and got onto his back, wrapping your arms around his neck and wrapping your legs around his waist.

Jimin stood up and chuckled, "You can sleep. When you wake up you'll be in bed."

You nodded and rested your head ok his shoulder, "Goodnight Jimin."

"Goodnight princess." He kisses your forehead as you fell asleep.

---

You opened your eyes to see the sun seeping through the curtains. You groaned, turning around. You bumped into something hard, "Aish..." you opened your eyes to see Jimins chest. You looked up at saw Jimin fast asleep.

You smiled and snuggled against his chest. It was weird how all this happened so fast. But being in Jimin arms was literally the best feeling ever, hearing his heartbeat and his warm breath was almost like a dream.

"Hm jagi?" Jimin woke up and looked down at you.

You smiled and looked up at him.

He chuckled with his raspy morning voice. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, "I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." You whispered back, resting your forehead against his chest.

"So what's our plans for today?" He asked.

You shrugged, "I'm not sure..."

Jimin chuckled, letting go of you and sitting up. "I'm gonna get changed and stuff." He kissed your cheek before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

You groaned, feeling something in your back pocket poking you. You pulled out the small journal that Jungkook had given you the night before.

You held it in your hands, taking a deep breath before you opened it.

---

A/N: Thank you for 700 follows my small cinnamon buns! I love you guys! ❤️