Bonus Chapter!

"I do." You said, looking Jungkook in the eye as he smiled like a bunny.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jungkooks soft lips pressed against yours.

The crowed cheered and whistled but with his lips against yours, everything disappeared. It was just you and Jungkook.

---

-Flashback-

You were waiting at the airport for Jungkook. You wanted to say goodbye to him before you left.

Jimin waited on the side as he scrolled through his phone.

You kept scanning the area looking for Jungkook as you tapped your foot anxiously.

"10 minutes before gate 5 boards."

You sighed and looked down. "Maybe he isn't going to come..." you looked once more but no sign of Jungkook.

You turned around, holding the handle of your luggage.

"No..." you felt a pair of arms wrap around you, "Don't leave... please."

You turned your head and saw Jung sweaty and out of breath.

He held you close and whispered, "Please... I love you."

You felt a tear run down your cheek as you let go of your luggage and embraced Jungkook into a hug.

He panted as he smiled, hugging you back.

You sobbed in his embrace, "I'm sorry!" You realized you blinded by the thought of Jimin. The fact that Jimin was there for the beginning part of your life but gone for another made you think that Jimin knew you better then anyone else. But Jungkook was there when he wasn't, he was the one who helped you when you didn't know what to do, he was the one who was there for you when no one else was. It was Jungkook, it was always Jungkook.

And Jungkook realized he was greedy, he wanted you all to himself. But he knew, that he'd sacrifice his life for you. You were the light that lit up his world. He loved you, and he wasn't going to give up that easily.

Jimin sighed as he saw you and Jungkook hug, "Be happy Y/N." he slightly smiled before walking away.

Jimin also knew. He knew that if you were with Jungkook you'd be safe and loved. Of course he regretted not being there when he could've been. Jimin will always love you and would run to your side no matter what, but he also wanted you to be happy... even if it wasn't with him.

-End of flashback-

"I love you." He rested his forehead against yours, closing his eyes and smiling.

"I love you too." You smiled, kissing his nose.

The thought of wanting the person you love to be happy can also blind you from your happiness and who you love.

---

A/N: Did you guys like it? I tried... but anyway! Thanks for all the good feedback :") you guys make me happy!

Also, thank the person who spammed the comment section 😂