Chapter 21

You stood there staring at the scene in front of you.

Jimin was also taken back. His face screamed 'help me' and 'what is happening?'

You cleared your throat and the girl pulled away and looked at you, "Ah in sorry! I just-"

Jimin cut her off, "Hye su?" He looked at her with a confused expression.

Her face lit up and hugged him again, "Yeah! It's me Hye Su!" She cheered.

You still stood there trying to process what was going on.

"Ah Y/N, this is my ex girlfriend Hye Su." Jimin smiled and introduced her to you.

You slightly smiled, "Nice to meet you."

She also introduced herself with a cheerful smile.

It wasn't a surprise someone as pretty as her was Jimin's ex. She looked like a model, they looked perfect for each other.

She tugged on his sleeve, "We should go eat together!"

He grinned, "Yeah sure. We can catch up! Y/N, wanna come?" He said then looked over to me.

I shrugged, "I'll pass, you guys go catch up." I smiled.

She nodded and giggled, "Come on Jimin~"

Jimin gave you one last glance before getting pulled by Hye Su.

You sighed and pushed the cart towards snacks, "Oh chips..." you picked up a few bags of chips and put them into the cart.

You somehow got into the isle with marshmallows. "Hm s'mores!" You put a bag of marshmallows in the bag and went to go get the honey graham crackers and chocolate.

"Ah Ji-" you were about to say Jimin's name but only to remember he wasn't there, "Ah that's right, he's not here..." you stood on your tippy toes to reach the bar of chocolate.

"That's it I guess." You sighed and walked towards the register.

"Your total is $63.78." The boy with the  bright smile and very cheerful voice said.

You swiped your card and answered all the questions the machine asked.

"Ma'am are you alright?" The boy asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?" You asked, putting your pin in.

He shrugged, "Its okay to not be alright," he gave you a gentle smile, "We are all human, we can't always be okay." He handed me the receipt and put the bag in the cart.

"Thanks..." you looked at his name tag, "Hoseok." You smiled, "I really needed those kind words."

He chuckled and smiled back, "Have a nice day."

You waved goodbye to him and took your package.

You put the package in the backseat of your car then went to the drivers seat.

You brought out your phone and saw a message from Jimin.

---

Jimin: I'm sorry I couldn't stay. I'll be home before 8

---

You sighed and put your phone away and began driving.

You got home and put away all the things you bought.

"I'll eat ramen." You cooked a pack of instant ramen.

You ate it while scrolling through your social media. Jimin posted a picture of him and his ex eating ice cream.

You didn't know why but you felt so lonely inside. Jungkooks gone already and you had a feeling Jimin was going to leave too.

You slurped up the soup and put your bowl in the sink.

You took a shower then changed into pajamas.

You walked to your couch and sat down, "he's a liar." You looked at your clock, "it's already 9pm..." you yawned.

Your eyelids began to get heavy and you soon fell asleep.

>Jimin's POV<

I finally got to Y/N's house. I opened the door cause it wasn't locked.

I saw her on the couch curled up in a ball. I chuckled and put a blanket over her.

I saw the instant ramen rubbish and sighed, "She couldn't eat something healthier."

I sat besides her and heard her mumbling in her sleep, "You're going to leave too, aren't you?" I frowned at those words.

---
A/N: Do you think Hye Su is going to be a snakeu?