Chapter 8

"Ah Y/N..." he walked closer to you.

You backed into his wooden door, you had nowhere to go now, "Don't come closer!"

He stopped in his steps and smiled, "Okay, I won't." He stepped back and went back to the kitchen.

You sighed, "What the hell...?" You followed him into the kitchen. Jimin wouldn't hurt me... right?

"Sit down, I made breakfast." He set down a plate on the dinning table.

This all seemed so strange to you. You thought he was going to kill you or torture you. But breakfast? What?

You sat down and watched as he stared at you with a smile smeared across his face, "Eat something my princess, you look pale." He reached out his hand to touch your cheek but you flinched.

His smile faded, "Are you afraid of me?" He frowned.

"N-no! I'm just surprised. That's all." You looked down, avoiding eye contact at all cost. But truthfully, he scared you with that mysterious smirk and look in his eyes.

His smile appeared on his face again, "I loved you for a long time Y/N."

You gulped at his sudden confession, "How long are you planning to keep me here?"

"As long as it takes for you to love me too." He replied with no hesitation.

You leaned back in your chair. You didn't expect this, especially out of Jimin. "Are you going to hurt me?"

He shook his head, "Why would I hurt you? Unless you want to be hurt." The look in his eyes was peer craziness.

"No, that's not what I meant." Your voice got weaker and softer.

He touched your cheek. His cold thumb stroked your cheek while you shut your  eyes. "Your friend Jungkook is ruining everything for us." His psychotic voice sent shivers down your spine.

You removed his hand from your face. You looked at him firmly, "Then what about work?"

He shrugged, "I sent them a resignation letter on your behalf."

"What!?" You shouted in anger.

He put his finger on his lips as a signal for you to be quiet. "I have enough money to support both of us. You don't have to worry."

You pursed your lips together holding back all the tears with all the power your have.

"Now, now don't cry-" he reached out his hand to wipe your tears but you hit it away.

"Do not touch me." You warned him. You voice still shaky and nervous.

He inhaled, "Alright, eat your breakfast. It's getting cold." He got up and left the kitchen.

You stared at your food as your stomach grumbled. You didn't want to eat it. At all. You didn't know what he put in there, it could be drugs for gods sake.

He came in with a bag, "Here's all the feminine items I bought from the convenience store."

You took the bag from his hands and peeked inside. Pads, tampons, name brand shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, hair bands, hair brush, and a toothbrush with toothpaste. "Thanks?" You stared at him blankly. Did he really buy pads and tampons?

He brought out another bag but this time bigger, "This is some clothes I picked up from a clothing store. I hope they all fit you."

You stared at him blankly then at the bag. It seemed strange he planned all of this. It didn't seem he wanted to keep you hostage as a torture. It just seemed like he was lonely.
---
A/N: Comment if you read more than one of my books! I'm just curious xD author-nim lovesss youuu