Chapter 14

You grabbed your phone on the side of your bed. You tapped on Jungkook's contact and put your phone besides your ear.

"Hello?" The sadness in his voice clearly heard in his voice.

You sat up straight hearing his voice, "J-Jungkook! Where are you? Why'd you leave?"

You heard his deep breath, "Y/N, I love you. But, you will be much happier with Jimin." He said.

You felt a tear run down your cheek, "You're my best friend. You know that."  You paused, "Jimin may have returned, but without you Jungkook, I can't function."

Jimin's hand slowly crept up to yours. His warm grasp made you feel at ease a bit.

"I can't leave you Y/N, you know that. I'll always be by your side. Just not right now." You heard his voice weaken.

It felt like all the words were stuck in your throat, nothing seemed to come out.

"I'll see you soon Y/N." the line went blank.

Tears streamed down your face as your phone dropped down onto the bed. Although he said he wasn't going to leave. It felt as if the only person who was actually there for you just disappeared.

"Y/N!" Jimin shook your shoulder but you didn't care. You stared off into the distance.

>Jungkook's POV<
I put my phone back into my pocket as I hung up.

I didn't like the fact I was going to be in love alone as I watched the one I love go to another man.

I'll see her, soon. When I can get over her smile, laugh, voice, her everything.

I'll go travel, try new things, and meet new people. But this pain I'm feeling, it's the price I pay to taste her love. It hurts, I never want to feel it again.

So one day Y/N, I hope to meet you. In a more wiser and happier state. I wish you happiness with Jimin. I know you both belong with each other.
>End of Jungkook POV<

An hour has passed since You called Jungkook.

Jimin went to the hospital cafeteria and bought you some soup and apple juice.

He comforted you even though you didn't want to believe his words, because everything won't be okay...

"Hey. don't you get discharged in a couple of days?" He smiled.

You put your spoon back into your soup, "Yeah..."

Jimin brought out a notebook and pencil with a cheeky smile, "Make a list of everything you want to do when you get discharged! I will try my best to do them with you."

You put your soup down and took the notebook along with the pencil, "Anything?" You asked.

Jimin nodded, "Anything your heart desires." He chuckled.

Anything? You thought. But the only thing that you thought of was to see Jungkook and say everything that you couldn't to Jungkook...
---
A/N: Jungkook T^T come back~