Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Dino stared at her official website that was probably made by her publishing company. He wasn't sure, but he assumed someone other than her would have made it. She was an author that was famous; he was sure she didn't have time to make her own website. 

Dino looked back from his phone to the copy of the story in his hands and let out a sigh

Dino looked back from his phone to the copy of the story in his hands and let out a sigh. After completing the book in a matter of days—because he couldn't put it down because it was too intriguing—he considered himself a fan boy of hers, though he never directly said it to any of his members.

The fan signing will be held on Thursday, which was tomorrow. His luck was great because tomorrow, SEVENTEEN would be going to Pledis Entertainment. Though, Dino then realized luck wasn't on his side tomorrow because they were going to be practicing the entire day so he couldn't exactly leave the practice room just to get his book signed. 

Dino let out a sigh as he leaned back against the couch that was placed behind him. He stared at the ceiling and wondered if he'd ever get to meet her. This was probably the only chance he had—at least, at the moment he did.

"What are you doing, Dino?" asked one of his members. Dino didn't know who. He didn't see who had just entered the living room with him. 

Dino looked at the direction of the voice and found Vernon taking a seat on the couch. "Nothing much. Just staring at the ceiling."

"Is there something interesting to look at there?" Vernon joked, also looking up at the ceiling. 

Dino only smiled in response before he placed his hands atop of his stomach as he continued doing what he was doing. 

Vernon suddenly snapped his fingers. "Oh, I heard about the girl—one of our Carat. The one who wrote a fanfiction for us—mainly you. You heard about it, too, right?"

Dino was caught off guard by the sudden mention of Hwan Hyejin. His lips curled into a smile as he nodded. "Yeah, manager hyung told me about it that one time after our performance. I told him to get me a copy of the book and," Dino held the copy of Highlight that was in his hands, "I think I'm her fan."

Vernon grabbed the book from Dino's grip and read it for himself. "This girl's got some pretty skilled writing. No wonder she's what everyone's talking about. She's quite the eye-catcher, too."

"You think so?" Dino asked Vernon, retrieving the book from Vernon's hands. "Sorry hyung but this is going to be off-limits until she signs it."

"Wow, you must really be a fan." Vernon grabbed a nearby empty water bottle and held it in front of Dino's face. "So, Lee Dino, how does it feel like to have a fan write a fanfiction for you?"

Dino blinked back at his hyung before he let out an incredulous laugh. "Is this for real, hyung?"

Vernon shrugged back. "Just answer the question, Dino. I'm also quite curious about your answer. I mean, it's not like I have a fan girl writing a fanfiction about me and it going famous, am I right?"