Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen 

Without knowing the sole reason, SEVENTEEN has been summoned to a sudden meeting at the entertainment without another word. Their manager had arrived at their dorm at around one in the afternoon and had dragged them all out and into the mini van they used to travel around with. 

"What's this about, hyung?" Seungcheol asked, leaning closer to the front seat of the mini van. Everyone was nothing but confused about the abrupt situation. What exactly was going on?

"You'll find out at the entertainment," was all their manager said. 

All of the members anxiously looked at each other, trying hard to predict what exactly was happening. Was there a sudden comeback proposal? Did a song of theirs get leaked to the media? Or was there something they didn't know of?

Shortly, SEVENTEEN had arrived in Pledis Entertainment, and to their surprise, there were a bunch of reporters waiting outside for them. Extra security had been summoned to act as a human barrier from SEVENTEEN and the reporters. 

Even if they were quickly rushed inside, Dino was able to catch a sentence from a reporter's mouth, "Is it true that you're dating Hwan Hyejin?"

In an instant, Dino could already sense that the entire meeting in the entertainment would be because of him. He wanted to doubt himself, but he had a strong gut feeling that he couldn't ignore. 

They were in the meeting room inside the entertainment, secured safely from the reporters outside. SEVENTEEN was nothing but confused when they were seated down, waiting for someone else to come. 

That someone else ended up being the CEO of their entertainment. And it had to be a big issue if the CEO were to get involved. 

"Do you all know why you are here?" the CEO, Han Sungsoo, asked after everyone was seated. 

SEVENTEEN shook their head as they looked over to each other

SEVENTEEN shook their head as they looked over to each other. Seungcheol was the most worried. As a leader, he has to lead them properly. If he fails to do his job, he will be the one who will take the fall. 

Dino was afraid that others would get hurt by his selfish actions. If what the reporter outside asked had something to do with the meeting they were having right at that very second, it meant that something had happened overnight. What exactly could it be?

Han Sungsoo's eyes traveled across the SEVENTEEN members before it landed on the youngest. "Lee Chan."

Dino was startled by the sudden call, especially since it was their CEO who had called them. "Y-yes?"

"Do you know what you have done?" There was a serious tone evident in his voice. 

Dino slowly shook his head. "I don't think so?"

Han Sungsoo sighed, his shoulders were slowly hunched. "Lee Chan, the news all over the Internet are about you and Hwan Hyejin."

The silent room was then filled with small gasps as the members's eyes slowly widened.