Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four 

SEVENTEEN was happily gathered in a room, awaiting the time they will finally start their V live. The others were excited to once again interact with Carats, since they missed them so dearly. Even when their bodies were sore from late night practices or when their voices were close to losing due to continuous practice, at the end of the day, the Carats were the ones that continued to encourage them. 

Dino stood near The8 and Vernon. He was happily talking to the other members while keeping track of the time all the same since it was nearing the time they would start their V live. Dino was excited. He couldn't wait to see the Carats. 

A minute before they would start their live, their CEO, Han Sungsoo entered their room which they would be using for the V live, along with their manager. 

Everyone in the room fell silent, unsure on why they were here at the very moment. Seungcheol, as the leader, quickly asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"Well, there has been news," their manager said. "You guys won't be able to do a V live today. We'll tweet to the fans, telling them that we're sorry. There will be a lot of questions on why, but I'm pretty sure they'll also understand."

Everyone was confused on what he was talking about. And the fact that their CEO was there made it even more scarier because that meant that the matter was something really important if their CEO was here. 

"All of you, come to meeting room right now," Hang Sungsoo said before he left the room and went ahead. 

"Hyung, what's going on?" Jeonghan immediately asked, worried. 

His manager only shook his head in response. "You'll see when we get there in the meeting room. As of now, all of you are summoned to an emergency meeting."

+ + + 

Dino was sincerely scared. For some odd reason, he felt like this meeting was his fault. It just gave out that type of aura for him. He sat down at the farthest seat from their CEO, scared he might have caused another trouble in his sleep. He has been careful, what could have happened now?

Once everyone was seated, Hang Sungsoo began, "It would seem like news have surfaced."

Everyone was silent as they just listened to him. They were too scared to say anything or even asked what was wrong. 

"Lee Chan," Han Sungsoo called, sending shivers down Dino's spine. 

Dino swallowed. "Y-yes?"

"Do you know what type of news have surfaced recently?" Han Sungsoo asked with a cryptic face on. 

Dino had no clue. He could make a wild guess but his mind was blank. He had no absolute clue. Unless... 

No way. There was no way that would be what Han Sungsoo was talking about. As much as Dino wanted to believe that it wasn't what he was thinking, it only made sense that it was. Dino was now confused on how it even got into the news. Unless someone was there and they were recording? 

"Lee Chan, I know you like her but you have to be careful. We have warned you before," Han Sungsoo knowingly told him. 

Dino immediately knew that it was exactly what he was thinking about. He hasn't had time to check it out for himself to see how much damage he has caused but he had a feeling that it would affect him, Hyejin and the entire SEVENTEEN reputation. 

What exactly am I doing to my group?

"The news are filtering in every way possible. Some Carats are dumbfounded, some are mad, most are jealous but there is a small group that are actually happy for you," Han Sungsoo explained, leaning against the table before clearing his throat. "What do you suggest we do now?"