Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five 

Hyejin stared at the screen of her laptop during the late night in her room alone. It stayed there while she just stared at it, as if a mere stare could send it to disappear into oblivion. Not that it work since it was still there, right on the screen. 

DREAM! 

SEVENTEEN's concert will be held on March 27th, 2017. Be sure to be there and enjoy an amazing performance by your shinning diamonds, SEVENTEEN! 

So they're going to have a concert? Hyejin thought as her eyes stared at the time. It wasn't long now until the opening time to buy concert tickets. Hyejin was still thinking about whether or not she wanted to attend it. She didn't want to get reminded by the mistake she had made, but she also wanted to see them perform. 

After all, she was still a Carat. 

Hyejin started biting on her fingers, still thinking about it. Two more minutes. She had two more minutes before it would be open to buy tickets. 

Should I? Hyejin thought. The minutes changed. One more minute. Hyejin began to gnaw her lips as she continued to stare at her laptop before going to the link of where the purchase the tickets. Before her, the minute changed again and it was officially open to buy the tickets. Before Hyejin could think, she already pressed on the purchase option and had already written down all the information needed before she could stop herself. 

Congratulations! Your purchase has been made successful! 

She stared at the message popup. It was already done. She was really going to that concert and she wasn't even sure whether she felt happy about going. She was still too afraid to see Dino after what she had did to him. 

But she also wanted to see SEVENTEEN as a group. She wanted to see them perform. She wanted to be a fan who continued to support her no matter what. Because SEVENTEEN deserved all that love. 

Her phone was placed on her bedside table and it started ringing. She picked it up and noticed that it was a call coming from Dae Jung, much to her surprise. She answered it and asked, "What's up?"

"Lots of things, like the skies, the birds, the stars, the moon and the sun, the galaxy—"

"I get it, you pabo." She cut him off, switching it to loudspeaker so she could multitask on her laptop. Her cursor lingered above a website she hasn't visited in a long time—Wattpad. It wasn't because she didn't like it anymore but she was just afraid. What nasty things have people left on there? "Why are your calling?"

"I saw something," he said. 

"I see things too. Like the things in my room. There's a closet, my bed, the walls—"

"My turn to say it: I get it." Dae Jung let out a hearty laugh on the other end. 

Hyejin rolled her eyes before she moved the cursor to another website to keep her from getting bored. "No, seriously, what do you want?"

"You saw it too, didn't you? SEVENTEEN's upcoming concert," Dae Jung said. 

At the mention of the concert of SEVENTEEN's, Hyejin stopped doing what she originally was doing and stared at her phone that was placed beside her laptop. The call was still on-going but she couldn't even say anything in return. 

"Are you going to it? I know you're a fan still but things has also happened recently..." Dae Jung was trying to put it into Hyejin's head and she understood his concern. But she also understood that if she wanted to do something, she would turn stubborn and ignore everyone's warning and do it.