Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two 

"So, has everything been resolved?" asked Jun as they walked down from their rehearsal stage. 

Dino looked up at his hyung and broke into a happy smile before nodding his head. "Yes, everything has been resolved, hyung. I'm so relieved."

"Good," Jun said as he passed the microphone back to the staff members, "I thought I would live everyday seeing you like a dead person. You had no soul, maknae."

"I didn't?" Dino nervously scratched the back of his head. "Really? I thought I was doing pretty well in hiding the fact I wasn't fine."

"Nope, you were really obvious." Wonwoo suddenly butted into the conversation, smiling like a cute child as he walked together with Dino and Jun. 

"Does Dino still likes her?" It was then Woozi decided to join in on the conversation too, whispering to the others. 

"Hyung!" Dino pressed his thin fingers against his lips as he hushed his older one. "Don't be so loud! It wasn't that long since we resolved a misunderstanding. Don't start to create one again."

"As long as you're not dating then it's fine," Woozi told the maknae before heading off to the waiting room to get changed. 

Hoshi was already found in the waiting room, hogging the entire black leather couch that was long enough to fit his entire body. Almost. His legs were left dangling at the end. 

Aw, man. I wanted to take a nap. My body aches from all that rehearsal, Dino thought before he descended onto the floor and leaned against the white wall. He couldn't be bothered to change out of his clothes, although some stylists noona were already ushering him to the changing booth. 

I guess it couldn't be helped. They need to keep the outfits ready and cleaned, Dino thought as he removed the jacket and white polo shirt from his body. He examined his body from the full length mirror and tilted his head to the side. I wonder if Hyejin would like guys with a good body. 

Noticing that he was being a little too odd, Dino shook his head and changed out of his clothes and into something more comfortable and simple. He stepped out of the changing booth and handed his outfit to the stylist noona that was nearest to him before collapsing onto the floor once again. 

"Tired, maknae?" a voice asked. 

Dino opened his nearly shut eyes and looked up, finding himself lifting his head way too high just to find his member's face. Before even seeing his face, Dino had already knew that it would be Mingyu because of his height. Dino tiredly nodded in return. 

Mingyu crouched down and handed him a Styrofoam cup. "Here, have some condensed milk coffee. It's something I've never tried to make but after seeing it on Battle Trip, I decided to try it out. I think it would suit your taste."

Condensed milk coffee? Why did that sound weird to my ears? 

Dino gladly accepted as he tiredly smiled at his hyung. "Thank you, Mingyu hyung. I'll drink it well."

"Wake up with it. I'll go make some more coffee for the other members." Mingyu pointed at the others, who were scattered around the waiting room. "Those punks are barely keeping their eyes open."