Chapter Six

Chapter Six 

"SEVENTEEN on standby!" said one of the staffs. The entire waiting room became busy after the staff announced that and last minute touch-ups were being made. 

Dino turned to the side and did his best not to move so much while the stylist worked on his makeup one last time. Once it was complete, Dino and his members waited by the closed door that would be opened once they were ready for SEVENTEEN to enter. 

"Do your best, everyone," Seungcheol said right before everyone entered the set of the talk show. 

"...SEVENTEEN!" the host said and SEVENTEEN immediately entered the set, waving at the audience, camera and the host.  

"Say the name! SEVENTEEN!" Seungcheol said, doing their greeting pose before they bowed. 

Dino looked around the set and saw the audience in front of him. He tried not to appear nervous. It wasn't his first time appearing in front of a crowd. He's been to MAMAs. He's performed in front of a stage with a large number of people watching him. But he still gets nervous. 

Like right now. 

"SEVENTEEN is rising in the K-pop world and capturing the many hearts of women of all ages out there. How do you feel about that?" the host asked, finally beginning the talk show. 

Dino didn't exactly know where to look at—the audience, the cameras, or the host?

Seungcheol was the one who talked first. He grabbed a hold of the microphone and looked at the host while replying, "It's nice to have fans all over the world. We'll continue to work hard to show them different sides of SEVENTEEN. Please give us lots of love!"

The host looked pleased in Dino's eyes. He was smiling and beaming at all the members so Dino eased up and smiled as well. 

"As you all know, SEVENTEEN is known as the self-producing idols. They choreograph their own dances and make their own songs. Who are the ones that contribute the most to the group?" the host asked, looking at his card which probably had questions written on them. 

The microphone was passed to Woozi and another one—one that suddenly made an appearance out of nowhere—was passed to Hoshi. They had their hands raised up, as if to indicate that they were the two. 

"I'm usually the one who creates the songs. The members help me by writing a few lyrics. Especially the hip hop unit. They write their own raps," Woozi explained, looking at the host.

So I'll have to look at the host too if I were to answer a question, Dino thought, taking note of how the hyungs handled it. 

It was Hoshi's turn to talk. "I just make up dances with random things I do everyday. But it's sometimes really hard to make up an entire dance just for the song. It's a good thing the performance unit helps me."

"I see," the host replied. He looked at his card again and then up to the camera. "In that case, why don't we invite the performance unit up to the front for them to show us a few moves?"

The audience began cheering and clapping.

Dino was flustered at first. He wasn't expecting this to happen. Slowly, he, The8, Jun and Hoshi made it to the front and waited for the music to start playing. 

The first song that was playing was Aju Nice and immediately, Dino worked his body and danced along to the music. He and his members were doing well and Dino felt himself ease up to being in front a live audience. 

The music changed and this time, it was playing Adore U. Dino suddenly saw flash backs of when SEVENTEEN just debuted. They were at their happiest times. They had finally debuted and they were enjoying promoting the song Woozi worked hard on.