☼Chapter 8

8. 

                                  I had the urge to kick Aiden as he was sleeping there on the couch 'innocently', but I couldn't bring myself to do so because he looked so peaceful and angelic like that. Gosh, sometimes I would kill him just to see him this way forever.

"Stop staring at him A," my butt of a brother said, catching me off guard. I gave him a look that says 'I'll kill you if you don't keep your mouth shut', but he just snickered and walked away.

I proceeded to watch Aiden back but instead of seeing the serene boy asleep like a baby, I found myself looking into those demonic eyes, his calm aura replaced by the usual arrogant and cocky self.

"Yeah A, stop staring at me," he said, smirking, "it gives the impression that you are actually fond of me."

"Whatever Aiden, maybe I should give you some more Peppermint tea, given that you're still drunk," I retorted. Aiden looked like he was about to throw up and I laughed a little inside. I clearly got him traumatized.

"Asia Gertrude Cassidy, you better wake that guy up before Mom and Dad comes home!" My brother shouted from the bathroom and I cursed under my breath. No one and I mean no one can call me 'Gertrude' and get away with it. I'm so going to get back at him later.

Aiden snorted from beside me, "Oh yeah, you're name is Gertrude. I almost forgot about that," he teased in between fits of laughter. Jesus, my brother just bought me a ticket to Humiliationville.

"Just shut up Walker it's not funny!" I said as I hit him with Mother's fluffy ottoman pillow.

Aiden blocked my attacks easily and continued with his hysterics, his eyes were getting watery from too much laughing, "Gertrude, ha! Oh sweet Mother of names," he said, still laughing endlessly.

I gave up and sighed, I guess I would never hear the end of this, ever.

~

Aiden, Claude and I helped ourselves to some Oreo O's, we didn't realize it was almost noon so we're basically just having cereals for brunch. I snickered as I watched their blank expressions across the table, they probably must still be sleepy or something.

I heard the doorbell rang, and apparently the two idiots did too as they both snapped out of their individual reveries. Claude and I gave each other this look that meant we better think of an explanation as to why Aiden Walker was eating noontime breakfast with us.

"Twins we're home!" Dad sang from the living room as Claude and I got our 'we-are-not-guilty-of-inviting-our-drunk-friend-over-while-you're-gone' facial expressions.

Mom and Dad entered the dining area, where we were not exactly enjoying brunch. They had this satisfied look on their faces that gave us an idea that it probably went well with London and Sam.

"So how's your evening?" Mom asked us. My parents seemed unaware of Aiden's presence but we decided not to point him out, yet.

"How's your evening?" Claude countered, smiling creepily at our parents.

"Well, we actually approve of that Sam guy," Dad said, "that lad was a millionaire in the making," he continued sounding impressed, "you should have seen his bachelor's pad complete with a gym and music room, boy. I would love to have that guy as a son-in-law."

Claude and I forced an impressed laughter, hoping that dad wouldn't point Aide- nevermind.

"Oh so what brings you here Impala boy," Dad said, raising an eyebrow at Aiden. Claude looked like he just choked on his Oreo O.