CHAPTER 2-Part One: Just Great

~EDITED~

My first 4 classes went by fast and now it's lunch. I eat lunch outside and today despite,the things that happened it was a warm day. It's perfect for being outside which made me smile a little. All day my thoughts were over powered by what happened. I just wanted to forget what happened but I knew I wouldn't. A mate is really important within the wolves. Without a mate you're not a real wolf. People already looked down upon me. Just imagining their reactions made my smile drop. Well, I'm outside because I really don't wanna be in the lunch room when I know that d-d- the rejecter is with Jasmine probably..most likely kissing. I just wanna puke now that I think about it. I also slightly wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Only that single thought made me straighten out my back and blink away the tears. I would say so much about Slay Queen but sometimes I come in and out of the pack link.

Who is the slut queen jade?

Oh well umm....did I say that to the pack link? I bit my nail hoping I didn't.

No,you sent it to me.

Ohh haha tell you later Lily.

Where are you?

Outside but I'm fine alone plus I don't want you to get in trouble with your brother because of me.

It's fine jade he can go suck a dick lol well bye I guess

Bye .

Lily must have been hurt my comment. She's my best friend and it hurt her when I didn't tell her things. She knew what happened. Her brother must be having a party right now. As I was sitting here alone I could hear the people from inside. Luckily they have friends who don't go insulting or threatening them. Not a chance I will not let them bring me down. That's what they want right? They just want to make me feel depressed. They did make me go a little crazy since here I am talking to myself. Not to my wolf but to myself. It's okay though because it's a normal thing to do. I look up at the sun wishing that life was easy. That he should have given me a chance. It was all I could ask for but what was done was done.Sadly....I didn't want to think about how it would be if he accepted me. I just know that I won't show anyone my tears or see them when I was weak. My dad always told me when I was little that people are to lazy to scout out what can you bring you down. They only figure it out when they see what destroyed and they start using it against you.

--------

After lunch I make my to my locker. I see my best friend,William. People always that the "Best friends become boyfriends" would happen to us. I use to have a major crush on him but now....well now I don't know. Now that I fully grasp onto the thought I knew it would feel wrong to date him. "Hey Jade why didn't you eat lunch with me? I was lonely and bored!" William pouts and my heart dropped. He always used this against me knowing that he could get anything he wanted from me with that pout. That pout that somehow made his eyes look a little more innocent. 

"I'm sorry Will but I was outside enjoying the sun. I gotta get my tan going don't I?" I fake a smile wishing I could tell him what happened this morning. I just can't not now at least. I know what would happen he will hold in all his anger at Drew wanting to beat the crap out of him. Alphas are stronger and don't enjoy being threatened. I'm surprised the word didn't go out that much. Will should have heard by now or was he just staying silent to not hurt my feelings. We take one glance at each other and bust out laughing. I would never get a tan I'm as pale as the snow, well I may be over exaggerating cause I'm not even close to being pale. I just don't need a tan cause then I will make myself look darker. My skin tone is perfect it's not pale but it's not orangey, it's like fair. I shudder at the small image of me with a tan.