CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16:NOT AGAIN

A/N: Video on the side now i hope you enjoy this chappie

JADE'S POV

Finally, the bell rung and the principal walked in, "glad y'all came and stayed in detention without ditching it." I rolled my eye, put my phone in my purse and took out my headphones still leaving the music playing, "Remember jasmine and jade don't come to school for a week starting tomorrow. Drew and Adam umm what are y'all even doing here?"

" I skipped first and second period because I don't like the classes anymore." drew said then he shrugged and got up.

"who said I was finished with this conversation? Now Adam please tell me why you are in here. You are of course new so the teachers should have gave you a warning."

"one of jasmine's orange lumpa lumpas were talking bad about jade and of course I wasn't going to let someone talk bad about my girlfriend," Drew growled and walked to the front side of the room, glaring at Adam. "like I was saying well I yelled at her then the teacher gave me a warning to sit down so I said 'why should I let them talk shit about my crush?' so she sent me out" I start to blush and he turns to wink at me. My vampire starts to hiss lovely.

Go to mate! I want mate nowsssss pleasssee mateee

hey chill I will after school

My werewolf starts to howl madly then drew starts to growl louder and louder. I look at him and I see his as turn pitch black. Oh oh someone is shifting..... I run to drew and hug him trying to calm his wolf but it doesn't work. He pushes my gently to the side and walks slowly towards Adam I run towards drew again and I start kissing him. I feel him relax and he wraps his arms around my hips and I start to feel all gooey inside. Just when we were actually getting into to it the slut/cheater interrupts.

"I told you jade was a slut look at her! Lip locking with another guy! Aren't you a slightly mad?!?" I pull away and growl. THAT ORANGE FAKE TAN BARBIE DOLL!!!

"oh you little hoe cheater you wouldn't understand if I told you not even if I wrote it all over your fucking mirror. All you care is about your looks and that's why...and im going to say this very slowly so it get through your thick ego of yours... that's why NOBODY-LIKES-YOU!" I roll on the floor laughing because it reminds me of the first time I meet Adam at the park. Jasmine just stood their in shock even drew and the principal were laughing!

"ok that was funny but I have to go..." I walked out and grabbed my purse on the way out. As I walk down the hallway towards the entrance doors I feel like something good but bad is going to happen. I walk out the school doors and weigh my options 1. walk the long way on the sidewalk or 2. going through the woods that will take 10 minutes? Hmm...woods it is.

As I start walking through the woods I felt like someone was watching from afar but I couldn't smell them. I ignored it and kept walking straight and my wolf, angel, demon, and vampire were going crazy but I couldn't hear them. I could only feel them they were scared but excited? How is that even possible? I start to walk a little faster and I plugged in one headphone into my ear to calm myself. Sirens by Cher Lloyd was playing and I could feel that something was following from afar like I could barely feel them.

I noticed something...I saw a similar garden of roses and the little small pond. I walked towards the roses and pond. I froze when I heard a leaf break from 100 feet away. I looked at the pond and noticed that for a small pond it was really deep. I stopped my music and hid behind the roses by lying on my stomach. While I was looking around I noticed that my charm bracelets turned tannish like trying to be the same as my skin color. The charms were turning into the grass....I heard the feet getting closer and that's when I smelly a rouge!

Fuck that! I put my phone on silent and turned it off. I placed it under the roses and I swear I saw the roses cover it up. I made sure that I dialed Adam and Drew so they can hear what ever happens. I slowly but quickly got into the pond and swam close to the bottom.

"oh jadeeee you can run but you can't hide from me. I know you're here I can smell your delicious scent. Oh don't make this hard for yourself because at the end I will get you and kill you. I always when jade always. Now come out come out wherever you are."

I didn't move a muscle but im not going to lie I can't hold my breath for long even if my life depended on it just like now. Oh I hope drew and Adam answered my call. I was slowly drifting off when I saw something move infront of me. I see tail and then I saw him. My mermaid mate and was I glad to finally meet him. I grabbed me and took me to a hole on the side of this little pond. Now I know what you thinking how in the world is there a hole in a small ass pond? Don't ask me ask my new mate because it this hole is like a tiny cave. I start to breath in the air because this hole made it the very top and you know where the patch of roses are? There's a glasses plate under them and have holes guessing to get air in this small hole with a big long ceiling. I can see my phone aha.

No time for laughing jade! Than it hits me where in the world his merman dude at? I swim to the bottom of hole and I see him. I give him a confused look but he makes a motion for me to go back up. I go back up and I can hear the rogue coming closer and closer. Now im not as scared as I use to be because of this secret hole. I can hear the rouge right but the flowers. I slowly start to float and that's when i fart.

Yup you heard it i fart! Now i was scared.
"oh little jade i heard that and how inapperiate is that when you didn't even sat excuse me" That's when i realized that this man was the same man in my dreams. I never found out how it ended.

_________________________________________________________________________________