CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8: DAY AT THE BEACH
JADE'S POV:

~dream~

Trees.trees everywhere like i can run all day but the trees will never stop. I can hear heavy foots steps behind. The smell from him is just awful! If i wasn't so scared i wouuld had said something. He is not a vampire or a hybrid. What is he? All of a sudden my vision became blurry. All i see is dots and im moving to fast for my liking. Everything is blurry and when eveything is cleared up im not longer in a space full of trees.
Instead im in the middle of a beautiful meadow with a small pond in the middle of the bed of purple roses. I 'm panting and trying to catch my breath from running to much. I can heavy footsteps from afar. Like it's running faster than it can just to catch me. Everything is clearer.... I know what i am.

"ohhhhh jadeeee i know your here come on i just wanna say hello"

I run into the bed of roses and hid in the middle of them. All of sudden I see that the thorns dissapear and more roses grow around me and taller like they are hiding me. When the man comes nearer the roses from the perimeter have there thorns out almost like they are protecting me.

"jade i know your little secret" the man says with an low evil voice "you can run but not hide" I can hear him shift back into his original form. Maybe he is a werewolf or a shapeshifter.

"oh come on jade why are you hiding? You know you are more stranger than me. Stronger than any other super natural. Why do you think your mate rejected you? huh because he knows what you are and he knows you will bring danger to the pack. You want to protect them but you can't just wait when more rouges come after you. You can't always hide away jade. You can never hide from me."

I feet more and more scared after what he said. What does he mean by that? Why does he want me? Im just an average wolf nothing more nothing less. I decide to speak up but stay hidden from his sight. I can't see him but i know he is near.

"what do you mean? Im just a werewolf and how did you know about my rejection!"

"oh jade tisk tisk. Still hiding away from? I just wanna see how the famous jade edwards looks like. Don't act like you don't know what you are. Unless...aww poor jade you haven't even gotten your tattoos yet have you? This means you are noot powerful enough. Jade you are the one and only child of the two k-"

"tell me tell me now!"

~dream over~

*poke poke poke*

"jade wake up were here and so is adam" i can hear lily say. I flutter my eyes open and she is right we are here at "Natural Beach" I get out the car and i see adam casually leaning against a car. I guess its his car. I can see will tense up when he finally recognizes adam.
"wait your the vampire boy from IHOP right?"
"yup" adam then smirks at me
I of course look down and blush when i hear william clear his throat and then he looks at me.

"so jade you knew him before the IHOP event and thats why you just ate there like it was no big deal. Knowing good and well that he wouldn't do anything.

"maybe....maybe not...he was just my stalker back then well i called him a stalker because it seemes like it."

"what am i now jade" he looks at me with amusment and his eyes."

"now you are my wittle vampire friend." i look at him and smile. I can hear will and lil laughing from beside me. I look at them with confusion written all over my face. I just shurg them off and i grab adams hand. I start blushing realizing on what i did and let his hand go. I look up and see him smiling down at me.
"umm lets go now and find a spot." i walk back to the car and grab my things. Im glad i put my bathing suit on under my current clothes. So i took of my shoes,shorts and my top and then put on my purple sandals. I turn around and see adams mouth open and his eyes wide. I smirk knowing why he is that way.