CHAPTER 2:part two

~EDITED~

CHAPTER 2 PART TWO: SO CONFUSED YOU BIG WEREWOLF

JADE'S POV:

Finally school is over!! I thought I was gonna die! No, like literally I really thought I was gonna die.....Jasmine kept staring no I mean glaring at me. Miss I'm too perfect is mad at me for??? I don't even know but yay I get to get out of this hell hole.

Wait.....didn't drew say he was going to get me at the pack house??? Hehe maybe I should like take a walk around the park....yea. I need fresh air to relax me from the day to come. School was enough for me I don't think I want to see what the punishment would me when I get to the pack house.

I'm not scared it's just that he looked pretty pissed and if I do say so myself, I don't like talking or being alone with someone who is bi-polar. I don't want to be alone with someone that I can barely control myself around. I don't like having the feeling of being weak. Okay,okay I am scared of him I mean he is the alpha and he can kick me out or worse kill me.

Stop being over dramitic his wolf told me that he j-

I don't care what he said. I just wanna take a damn walk around the park! Can't I do that? Can't I do something without you putting your input in it? Can I not something that I want to do? Ever since I finally got to connect with you I followed every instruction that you gave me like a lost puppy.

Are you stupid? Before you say things in your head block me off because I know why you wanna take a 'walk' around the park. Geez and i thought will is dumb.

Hey hey hey don't call him dumb! He is weird but not dumb. You don't even have any right to call him that. If you want to get on someone let me start off with Drew. He rejected me before I could even have the chance to prove to him that I could be a good Luna.

Whatever just go to the pack house.

No. Bye rosaline.

Ugh people in my head don't let me have a walk in the darn park! Okay that just sounded like I'm a crazy person with talking people in my head. I continue making my way into the park.

Well.........ooooo swings!

As i head towards the swings cooly(as i run to the swings like a crazy person) someone steals the swing -.-

Oh not just someone but-

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N:

Aha i left y'all on a cliff hanger! Who ever guesses the person/or some type of person like(adult,teen,kid,drew,will,jasmine,cute guy,ugly guy)

You know what i mean lol i will read one of your stories if you have one. If you don't then i will make a banner or cool edit for your profile just for fun ^-^ and i will follow you c:

So,let the games begin.

Bye my wolfies