CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22: W-WAIT!

DAMON'S POV:

I stared at him waiting for him to continue. He was right i do want to know about jade because she was a big mystery.

"damon haven't you ever wondered why you always catch jade with other guys? " I just nodded slowly trying to ask myself why i even let him in but you know what they say curosity killed the cat? Well right now im the cat and hopefully what ever tom has to tell is true. "well tell me what you know about her." he grins widely.

"i know that she is my mate, her name, is jade edwards, and that this ugly slut (jasmine) is jealous of her for some reason." he laughs and i was starting to get creeped out but i just glared at him.

"well dear damon i will hate to tell you this but i will start from the beggining" he says grinning and i cross my arms showing him to go on. "now you can't move a muscle until im done but just in case you do well i have a little friend here with me. " All of sudden i see a older looking man standing behind MY couch.

"im a warlock" is all he said before he said some words and i couldn't move a muscle. The only thing i could move was arms and i crossed them. i tried to get up but i just coudln't.

"hm where should i start....

-flashback in tom's pov-

Jade was 3 when the moongoddness chose her to be the 'one' . Her parents hated her but showed affection. No one understood why she was so different and no one really wanted to know. Her twin was suppose to be choosen but the goddnesss decided to make jade the one.

Jade turn 10 and thats when the word was out about her. They knew that she didn't know, no one knew but her parents and they kept it that way. Some how the word was out about her and thats when the rouges were out for the hunt. Everyone wanted her and everyone needed her as well. But no one could have her until she found......her mate (tom didn't want to spoil the surprise about which mate he was talking about)

These rouges found out that the pack she was in was the purple swan pack it was the largest yet the weakest pack of all the packs. They were waiting for jade to let her true powers to come through so she can help them but it was to early. They didn't help her serach for her mate because her parents woudln't allow it. They say they wanted to keep her safe but that wasn't the case. See her parents were the ones who let their big secret out.

When she was 15 bearly going to turn 16 in a year. They found her. The only reason why her family survived was because her parents promised the rouges something but they never kept their word. When jade turned 16 it was time but i ruined the whole plan. See damon remember that afternoon when you were going to take a walk by the woods close to that werewolf school but i stopped you? i knew you were jade's mate but i wasn't going to allow you to meet her...at that moment.

It took time damon...no i need time damon and i wasn't going to let your random walk ruin my plan...our plans. See the group after your sweet girl was made by me. I am the leader and i was planning on killing jade when i saw her but i wanted you to suffer. I wanted everyone to suffer for her loss and i wanted everyone to have their hopes gone when she dies.

See damon thing is....jade is a big lie since you first meet her. I was surprised when she was so calm in the cafe after i gave her that huge nightmare the night before. I wanted her to be scared of you and i wanted her to ignore you but i guess damon that you changed that when you greeted her nicely. I thought my plan was ruined until i had a great idea.

Damon i never liked you from the start. I knew something was off about you and i was trying to figure out why. That day in hell when you took jade. I was going to kill you both but then....who would ever know? I decided to let you and jade be lovey dovey but that never happened did it? I bet you never took her on a date while other lads did. You see i will name all the guys who are into her right now and i will explain why later on. We have the werewolf,drew, :the vampire,adam, : the angel,evan, :the merman,josh, :the hybrid,nick, :the warlock,oscar, :the ghost,pablo. They all know you but...thing is you don't know them but you have seen them.

Remember the oh so sweet lad that jade was kissing? I believe it was evan she was kissing. Not long before that she was kissing the hybrid nick. Oh damon shake all you want but you won't turn loose anytime soon. Ahh remember dam? The vampire boyfriend? Its a shame you made them split because they were oh so in love with eachother but then again who was she not in love with?

We had fun together damon but here is the big damn secret they tried hiding from you that i will spoil for them. You see damon....you aren't the only one who jade has to love. Those other lads that have eyes on here are her other mates. Yup other mates.

Aha opps? Im sorry damon but its true. You can't have her for yourself but if it helps she has to choose between you all. Oh did i just make it worse?

---back to damon--

I sat there glaring at tom. I felt my anger and i felt like i could burst any time soon. I will always be heartbroken by here. I will never forgive her and i will never ever love another girl. It was suppose to be a good night. I was planning to take her the lake and we were going to take a night swim then go to a expensive restruant where i will get to know her more and she will know me. I look outside and i see it turning dark. I looked back at tom and the other man who both have huge grins on their faces.

"oh did i mention that she has been in 3 dates before your date was suppose to happen? Did you also know that they are so scared of you? You damon...you are special. You are powerful and i want to make a deal with you. Knowing that you hate her other mates right now maybe you will accept. My army and i can help you kill them so you can have jade for yourself."

Anger.

Anger is all i felt running through me. How was i so stupid to not figure this out? I broke the spell and i made them fall across the room. They looked at me so scared but i ignored them. I had things flying everywhere and i was letting my anger go. I walked slowly out my door and i looked back at the house when i was a couple of feet away from it. I made the house tumble to the ground and i made the other houses tumble.

I was going to find them.

I will find them.

I will keep jade.

I will love her.

I will have her.

No one is going to stop me.

NO ONE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I was deciding to end the book here and make a second book. So i was thinking what should i do? Comment or message me your opinion but until then i won't update. I will tell you later what i am going to do but if no one tells me then....i don't know what i will do.