CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6 PART 1: PARTY GONE WRONG

DREW'S POV:

"Dude are you going to jade's p- ow what the fuck man!" Roy rubbed his shoulder scowling at Liam.

"SHUT IT DUMBASS!" Liam threw him a knowing look. I stood there awkwardly waiting for them to explain to me what was going on.

"Oh yea I forgot" I raised my eyebrows up in confusion.

"Forgot what? Jade's what?"

"nothing... I was going to stay if you were going to Jade's..... room to wish her happy birthday" Liam nods his head with a smile.

"Nice save dumb ass" Roy glares at Liam causing Liam to punch him in the arm again.

"It was probably better than what you were going to say"

Before Roy could respond back I intervened, "ok...I'm going to the beach when this bell rings. Me? Say Happy Birthday to Jade? Yea...no. Not gonna happen buddy." I pat their backs walking away from the.

"Right....that bitch aha." Liam laughs nervously. The bell rings and I continue walking towards the front. "Opps school is over already? Well. Have fun with jasmine,drew" I can only guess that he winked after that. "Roy and I have to go.....to the mall."

"Yup so we can buy new shoes." I nod my head at them leaning on a locker close the front doors of the school.

"Bye!" Liam and Roy say. They start race each other out the door.

Ok?..... That wasn't weird at all....note the sarcasism well off to the pack house to get my shorts.

"Let's go Jasmine!"

"Coming babe let me just say bye to my friends" I atop her before she said another word or took another step.

"NO!! Lets. Go. Now!" If she didn't hurry I will use my alpha voice on her.

"Okay okay damn babe chill."

I roll my eyes "Whatever" As we were walking to our cars mostly everyone had left. Hmm thats weird most of the time Jasmine and I leave first. Ehhh I'm just over thinking it.

~ At the pack house~

As I walk inside i run upstairs to my bedroom and grab my shorts,lotion and anything else I forgot. As I run back downstairs I smell beer. Hmmm I decide to ignore it because knowing Roy he was probably throwing a party. I think.....ehhh I better hurry before jasmine gets all cranky because I'm taking to long.

I walk back outside and go inside the car.

"Okay beach here we come."