CHAPTER 2:part 3

~EDITED~

CHAPTER 2 PART THREE: ITS HARD ME TO IGNORE THIS FEELING

A/N:dark horse by katy perry on the side. LOVE THAT SONG!!!! Ok now read my wolfies.

JADE'S POV:

A really,really,really cute guy was there and he looked like he was around my age.

not as cute as our mate

ummm well you shut it?? Our ma-drew rejected us ok!! Get that through your head be-

ummm i'm in your head slow one.

who said I was done talking?? Umm not me ok so like I was saying before you rudely inte-

~~~~

"Hello?" The cute guy said to me with a smile. I smiled back taking the time to run through things I shouldn't say to embarrass myself.

"ummm hi..my name is jade. Yours?" I think about shaking hands but who does that anymore?

"Adam my name is Adam"

"well I'm sorry but I was gonna swing on that swing" I said chuckling nervously. Wow I'm so smooth. Now that I think about it I sounded a little rude.

"oh I'm sorry but I was here first," he smirked. Here I thought he was a nice guy!!! He probably those cocky guys,not cool. He has the looks I can give him that.

"I can see that" I said crossing my arms. I tend to do that a lot not that I think about it.

"Wow is the little werewolf mad?"he said while grinnning. I froze with widen eyes. I take a gulp trying to recompose myself.

"I-I-I have no idea what you are talking about little,rude dude." I said trying to hide my nervousness. I can call that a fail.

"Oh come on! I know what you are I can smell dog on you!" I glare at him such a hypocrite because he doesn't smell so nice either.

J-Jade that's a v-vampire....run!!!!

Wanna know what I did?? I didn't run like I should that for sure. I told him this....... "Excuse you but compared to you I smell better. You smell like death and that is gross" Wanna know what I did next? I ran oh dear lord I ran so fast like I was running away from one direction's bodyguard. (no hate!!! One direction are cool and good!!! Ok back to the story)

Stupid vampire speed. Next thing you know it he was right beside me grinning!!! Oh how I want to slap him so hard!!! I stopped running because one there is no use and second because there is no use. Yes I know I repeated that twice don't judge.

"ok you know what little vampire I mean Adam I need to go to the pack house...so bye." I walk backwards slowly knowing if I kept walking straight I would be further away from the pack house.