CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23: FEELINGS TO CHOOSE FROM

JADE'S POV:

recap:

Damon bursted through the doors looking mad as hell and i knew then that he found out. I don't know how. (chapter 20)

I stared at damon and he charged at me. The pack fighters stepped infront of me like drew commanded them to do but oh how i wish they deobeyed sometimes. Next thing i know damon flung one of the guys into the wall. I didn't know what to do but stare at him. I had in fear in my eyes but not fear of him but fear for the people who will get hurt by him.

I ran outside trying to get him away from them before he kills them and i knew he was beyond made that i did that since he appeared right infront of me with the blackest eyes i have ever seen in my life. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Or i think he wouldn't hurt me.

I ran again because i heard the pack members starting to run towards damon and i used my vampire speed to go across the woods until the meadow i was in when the old hug caught me. I stopped by the pond debating if i should jummp or not but i decided against it because here infront of me was damon with sorrow in his eyes.

"im sorry jade i didn't mean to scare you." he steps forward and i stood still since i was memoserized by his hazel eyes.

"im not scared of you damon. I know you won't hurt me since i am your mate," right then and there i knew i said the wrong thing when his eyes turned dark again but instead of looking just angry he looked sad as well.

"please jade me please tell that what i heard isn't true." I looked into his eyes and i wanted to cave in and tell him it isn't but something inside told me i had to. Before i could speak he spoke again but with a desperate plead. "I don't want to be second or third or AS MANY DAMN MATES YOU FUCKING HAVE! I want to be your one and only i just want you to want me as much as i want you. I want you to let me show how good i can make you feel, how happy i can make you and i want to show you that i can be greatest mate if you let me." He said and i knew he meant when a tear slipped down his cheek to the ground. It hurt me seeing him like this so vulernable and being scared of anything that comes out from my mouth since it seems like he will just breakdown.

"i-damon it isn't as it seems. Trust me on this. Before you yell or walk away to try to kill the other mates. Listen to me first." I speak closer to him and i grabbed his hand to pull him down so he can sit with me on his lap. I had to make sure he wouldn't get up. I turned to face him and i countined to speak.

"damon trust me i didn't want to have these mates. I just wanted a mate that wouldn't reject me like drew did." I felt him tense up and i kissed him to sooth him. "listen damon. I knew that this would break somebody and i didn't know if it was going to be me or one of the mates. Damon we need you please don't kill them. I know you want to but just listen." I take a deep breath before speaking again. "im in trouble."

"no one will touch you! I won't let them. I wouldn't let them even get 1 meter close to you" He was started to push me off of him so he can get up but i had to keep him calm. I kissed him again before adjusting myself porperly on his lap again/

"listen damon there is an army coming to try to kill me so they can destroy the supernaturals or try to rule them. I need my mates because i have them so they can help me fight the army off and so that you can to." He pushes me off of him gently and he stands up quickly. He was starting to walk away but i jogged up to him and grabbed his arm. "please don't hurt anyone especially the guys we need to help me defeat the army." I say quielty.

"if we need them i mean if you need them to help you fight off the army then i will let them live but i have two special guests at home and i need to rip their fucking heads off for trying to hurt my princesses. I stood there in awe that he called me his princesses before i remembered that i had to keep an eye on him but when i look around he is gone. All i see is the fighters coming towards me with worry and anger in their eyes. I knew why too. Maybe running away from them without letting them know plan my have been stupid but hey...its my business.