CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14: HECK NO BUT OOO HIM

JADE'S POV:

I was walking down the hall and everyone's eyes were on me. I looked around and then I figured out why, the jasmine bell was walking straight towards me. I ignored it and walked to my locker and when I was about to open it jasmine pushed up against my locker. When she did that I felt tingles on my arms. WAIT WHAT?!?

"Don't. I mean don't, push jade against anything and I mean ever push made again!" I was relieved when I found it why I had tingles. Damon. He told her that and when I looked up he disappeared right in front of my eyes.

Jasmine looked at me with fear than shook her head. "Demons. I wonder why you would have a demon protecting you? Aha i know. You are a super natural slut!"

I punched her and she tried to hit me back. Hint tried. I grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back "call me a slut again and this will go horrible" i let her go. Bitch. I walked away to my class. What a way to start my week at school right?

I walked into class and everyone was staring at me. The teacher even stared at me!! When i sat down everyone starting mumuring and whispering. This girl beside me is talking about me to me!! Like i know she's blind but come on even a blind person can sense that the person they are talking about is them! She realy isn't blame but...she is that stupid so imma make up an excuse for her. Then i smelt him.

Drew.

Not only his smell but another good smelling smell. My head started spinning and this means only one thing. Another mate. Only reason why all mates are here is because this school is no longer an all werewolf school its mixed with other supernaturals.

My head didn't stop hurting until the bell rang. I was walking towards lily and william when some guy caught my eye. I knew right then and there that all my mates are going to be handsome because when i say he is handsome. I mean he is theo james handsome!! He was an angel. I know because well... he had a good vibe on him and he has a white aura around him. To be real i think im the only one who can see it.

He looked up and our eyes met. He had the best looking eyes. He had a light purple eyes and if the rumor is true. Well lets step into some rumors shall we? God wanted to know the angels emotions whenever and so he had a good witch put a spell on EVERY angel.

Red- anger
Yellow-happy
Blue-sad
Green- exicted
Gray- aroused....
Orange-confused
Black- annoyed
Pink- flirty
Purple- in love
White-jealous

Great here comes the swirls. I was on a cloud. I see the brightest light ever birghter than the first time i was dragged into this. I thought it would be god but its not. Its his youngest brother olaf. He had the kindest eyes ever and he blondish hair . He had little curls at the end of his hair and was a little muscular.

"hello jade as you may know i am olaf. You just found your angel mate. Now remember he knows you have other mataes but he gets jealous fast. Oh his name is evan. He is a special angel because he has incredible powers. Yet you know this because you are special and all your mates are to. Please don't tell your damon because he will determine if this will wrok out. You have a whole group of demons coming after you and only damon can be there to help you. When you encounter them, damon will find out a couple of his powers. Drew is having a had time understanind but he will take up all the information. Now before i go here is your new charm. Looks a lot like the demons charm right"

"yes sir," and it was true it was gold mixed with white swirls on the wings and it was also beautiful. I looked down at my bracelet and i jumped. Just when i looked down the charm was on it but far away from the others. I raised and out my eyebrows together, confused i tried moving the angel charm but i wouldn't budge.

"you met your angel mate a little to early and so it was out in its place. You can't move any of the charms and you will later found out why. Now i would love to stay and chat but i have duties to do. You miss jade have to meet evan. Goodbye"

With that i was in the hallway and everyone was still talking. I looked up and saw evan coming towards me with his eyes getting more purple than before. '

"hi im evan and your name is?"

"hi evan im jade" When i said his name his eyes turned gray but back to purple.

"what a gorgeous name for the most beautiful girl i have ever laid my eyes on, im new here maybe you can show me around the area?" He came closer and whispered in my ear "just don't tell drew or damon" He smiled and walked away.

To say i was keeping my cool would be a lie because boy am i blushing!! I started walking towards lily while smiling. "lets go to class lil and after school i will tell you everything!"

I catched a glimpse of jasmine in the office. I was wondering when i was going to be called in the office. But all i can hear is jasmine screaming at the principal telling him there was a demon at school. I was got confused... damon was here but did jasmine and i only see him?

_______________________________________________________________
(A/N)
Im back guys!!!! Thank you for sticking with me and voting. Hello to my new wolfies who are reading my book. Thank you for catching a glimpse at my book. Glad i was writing good enough for you to continue. Now i have a busy day on monday and saturday. I have to squeeze in an essay for english and i have to find notes on the american revolution but i will update more. Especially when its almost summer!!! Ahhh ok so now new and old wolfies have a great day but before you go...

Comment and tell me who's team are you on.
Should she choose the werewolf,demon,angel or vampire?
Should she choose all?
Or maybe none at all.

Please give me your oponions and such.

BYEEEEEEE OLD WOLFIES AND NEW WOOLFIES! HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!!!!!!