CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9: OH LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE

JADE'S POV:

"do it! Do it! Do it!"
I am standing here drunk off my ass kissing adam while siitting on drew's lap.
While having whipcream on my stomach and legs. Never again will i get drunk with these damn people!

~3 HOURS EARLIER~

"come on jade it will be fun!" i sighed while sitting on the couch

"look lil you know i woud loove to but drew is going to be there! Everyone will be mean to me or ignore me. My party yesterday was a one time thing. I don't know if can put with this if he is there."

"jade he is only there because he is single" she wiggles her eyebrows and smirks

"no lil i don't care single or not he is and always will be the mate who rejected me." I groaned while running my fingers in my hair. Let me explain to you what's happening if you don't already know but brad is throwing a party tonight and lily really wants me to go. Here's the big case.

This dimwit won't shut the hell up!

Ever had that on bestfriend who gets so annoying trying to convice to go some place or do something until you cave in? This is what miss.stupid head is trying to do to me.

"OMG LILY FINE!!!!! I'll go" ugh and here is the part you cave in. My my my what will i get myself into?

"yay ok ok we have to start getting ready" she squeals . If she squeals in louder i will become deaf and i will beat her to a pulp. That's harsh....

"if i get ignord or anything then i'm leaving you. Got it?"

"yes ma'am" she salutes me and i just laugh. Wow who knew this bad ass chick can act to fuking girly and to top it off....SHE CAN SQUEALS!!!! I will never live if she keeps acting like this.

Ever since her and will found out they were mates she dumped the other dude. Who may ii say got beat up by will because as william said it "he was still trying to get with her! What else should i have done?"

~flashback~
Wanna what lily? No? Well to bad she said and i quote "aww babe when you were punching the liiving shit out of him i thought itt was cute nooo wait sexy" and she stared at him with a love sick puppy look.

Wanna know what i did? Yes? Aww well thanks that means a lot and here is what i did. "GET Y'ALLS SHIT TOGETHER NEXT THING YOU KNOW WILLIAM WILL BE THE DAMN SERIAL KILLEER WHILE THIS CHICK OVER WILL BE THE GIRLFRIEND WHO HELPS!!!!! BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS HOT AND SHE WANTED TO LOOK HOT TO!!!!" Then i slapped them in the back of the heads....not a good idea becauuse one they both growled at me and second they started chasing me! I ran and ran and ran!!! I saw a room and i just ran in. I sawa drew with only a towel on his waist. If I wasn't so scared i would have been drooling!

"can i hide here?" i whispered. He stared at me in shock but shook his head yes. I ran under his king size bed. I just covered my mouth to stop from giggling. I heard lily and william screaming my name in an angery voice.

~flashback over~

I was never found....
Until i walked out when i heard the pups screaming oreos. I never got my oreos.

"jay, jay, jade! JADE!" she started snapping her fingers in my face.

" ok ok im here" I swear sometimes i ask myself why am i even friends with her. How did we even start talking. All she did was help me from getting bullied.

"jade you have to let me pick out your outfit please!! I heard adam was gonna be there!"

"why is he going? Isn't it an all werewolf party?"