CHAPTER 6 part 3

CHAPTER 6 PART 3: PARTY GONE WRONG

~Before the mind link with Drew~

JADE'S POV:

Finally school is over for them! Shit I have to get ready! Hmm maybe I should hop into the shower before people start coming into the pack house. Good thing everyone is getting ready at the small mansion beside the pack house. Funny how I'm throwing myself a party and I got everything I needed in one day with help of course. I wonder if vampire dude is really coming because he said he will.

I start stripping(not for anyone little pervs)off my clothes and turn on the water and hop in. Oooo warm just how I like it and I start singing "Love Will Remember" by selena gomez. Gosh how can someone have a baby face and look goregous?? Hmm only god will know. As I start rubbing in my vanilla scented conditioner I hear my door open...hmm maybe its one of the maids coming to get my dirty clothes.

After I get done with the shower I start putting on a tank top and shorts. Now you may be wondering. Why is she putting on casual clothes when she has a dress to put on and the party will start any minute?? Well my noisy wolf fans it's called a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to not get the new dress dirty. Like hello! I have to get my hair ready and makeup done.

I hear a bang coming from my room. What the hell. "Who's there" It better not be Lily. Silence....that's not creepy at all. Note the sarcaism. I open the bathroom door and I see...vampire boy?

"What inn the lord's name are you doing here?" I step closer to him trying to look intimidating.

"Umm opps? Wrong room?" He smiles sheepishly at me. I almost melt at his smile. I try to keep a straight face.

"Yea sure whatever you say vampire boy." I pat him on the back making my way towards my bed.

"My name isn't vampire boy it's Adam and aren't you scared someone heard that?"

I shrug "Not really the only people here are the old maids and lily."

"Lily is the girl who was with you at the mall right?" I sit down nodding my head but he was looking out the window.

"Yes, yes she is" As adam sits down on my bed he just stares at me...."umm can I help you?"

"Yes you can what I'm I suppose to do until the party starts?" I shrug at him.

"No one told you to come early did they vampire boy. Opps I mean edward." I smirk.

"Oh no please don't tell me you are comparing me to the gay vampire(sorry edward fans but I'm on team jacob/werewolves) from that love triangle movie."

"Umm no. I just wanted to say edward because I can but I'm going to start gettiing ready so you can stay in my room or stay in my room. No snooping around in my stuff or I will get a panda on you. Yea...a big,chubby,adorable but scary panda on your ass." I smile with pride and get up.