CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19: WHY ME?

JADE'S POV:

I was beyond scared when damon saved but i was also relieved. He almost raped me! I couldn't do nothing about it but i just couldn't move. I heard someone come in but i didn't want to open my eyes and even when damon grabbed me i still didn't open my eyes. I just couldn't and i don't think i was so terrified in my life ever.

After damon left to go do something i sat on the bed waiting for him. Someone knocked on the door and i froze. Guessing he left i kept staring at the wall wondering why damon was taking so long. 10 minutes later i heard something outside the room and i got scared again and then i saw it. I screamed so loud , next thing i know it damon is holding me protectively and is blokcing me for the view.

It was....................................

A DEMON.

"come on damon lets have a little fun with her. I did have to drag the poor bitch to the camp where all the others were at. I deserve a little fun."

"stay away tom this beautiful girl here is my mate and i will not let you touch her. EVER. Now leave before i kill you."

"damon damon damon....i am a demon of course i won't listen to you but you should know better than to bring girls here espically since people like me are here. I mean this is hell." i didn't see the guy leave but i did hear the door slam.

"jade im so sorry. I just want to protect you but im guessing that i can't even do that." He lets me go and sits on the edge of his bed and sighs heavily. I feel bad when hecovers his face with his large hands.

"its ok damon you can't always protect me." I sit by him watching him to see if he will uncover his face.

"no jade i can protect you but if i leave your side almost everything bad happens to you or will happen."

"damon you got here before he can do anything just be grateful that you did come now come take me back to Earth." I grabbed his hands and waited for his reply.

"ok" with that we appeared at the school. I look around and see i adam. I raced to him and hug him while he spins me around. I feel damon grab me by my waist. oh oh...

"what do ou think you are doing jade." His eyes are black as hell.

"damon....im sorry but adam is my boyfriend." I say slowly and i feel damons grip tightned.

"no you are my mate not his. Break up with him now."

"b-but damon he is my m-"

"NOW!" I flinch but im so happy he stopped me. I was about to tell him he is my mate and seeing how damon's temper is short. I think i would have ruined everything. I have to keep my mouth shut because i remember what lucas told me. 'don't let damon find out or everything will fall apart. Damon is the main mate you need to defeat them.' Luca also told me that damon will understand later but for now i can't tell him. I have to tell when i feel like the time is right. I have to tell him not no one else neither can he find out.

im sorry adam but remember what my gaurdian told you about him. Don't tell him we are also mates

i know jade i can't put you in danger nor the other supernaturals.

what do you mean? They only want to kill me.

no jade....they want to kill every supernatural but they want to kill you first. You are everyone's hope and thats why everyone is counting on you and us.

"I said now jade" damon says more softly and i look up into his eyes and his eyes shows sadness. Like he is going to cry and i also notice that his grip loosned a lot.