CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 28: AGAIN PART 2 

NYX'S POV: (JADE'S HALF WITCH AND WIZARD)

I look around for thane but I can't see him and it was bad idea to step in the middle of a whole group of eyes. I grab my wand since I am half wizard and witch, I cast a spell to freeze everyone who isn't a warlock or wizard. I see a brunette with bright blue eyes smirking at me. I know I found thane and I know it will take a while before I can defeat him since he is and always was stronger at me with spells but not at this life time.

I smirk and look around the helpless guys then quickly look at thane or well his human body. The guys eyes turn grey and I knew thane took over his body and I walk backwards slowly before running through the small space between these to guys. "you asked for me but my dear why are you running?"

"to get space babe to get space," I stop and turn around and all thane is doing is walking real slow towards me like I was his prey but not today.  I wish I could wake up with amnesia and forget about all stupid little things. I keep trying to think how the spell goes but its like I can't think. I look at thane that boy he casted the nonthinking spell on me. Its shame how we wake up with the blame it should be fine if we didn't remember a thing like....it was amnesia. I look at thane and see him looking around confused and I jump up and down clapping. YES! I remembered the spell. 

"oh thane im sure i have plenty of time for you to lay unconcious and it would be fun but see thats how left me before my memories flooded back. Don't think I don't remember your rejection." I cast a spell that makes people die for an hour. I guess thats enough time for the other girls to get their revenge on their mates.....for now.

All yours little werewolf all yours...

ROSALINE'S POV:

I want revenge and I have eveyright for my revenge.

Flashback:

He.....he rejected us. It hurts so much are we to ugly for him, are we to different? It hurts a lot....but I have to be strong for jade I can't cry but oh how it hurts. My chest hurts a lot like my heart is slowly breaking.

Making me feel everything I don't want to feel............I feel like nothing.

I will fake a smile,hide my feelings, fake a laugh for jade. I'm glad she can't see me because if she could just by looking at me you can see i'm broken. I know how it feels to be rejected but she is strong because my first time being rejected hurt so much. I guess im meant to be rejected even when im a wolf sprit now I still got rejected by my new mate but the same old mate....rene.

I howl in pain and try to force myself out of jade but she won't let me. I huff and go back in the corner of her mind and cry.

-----------------------------------------

Oh drew he has is coming for rejected me and jade when rene tod him not to. Yet drew still rejected us just because he wanted a prettier and "stronger" luna. I won't battle rene but I have no problem with drew. I run towards drew and grab him with his frozen state. I have a minute to drag him away from the other boys to get him unconsicous oh how jade will be so tired when we give her body back. Shit I feel guilty now but drew is going to know that me and jade are not weak so he had no right to reject us, no right to call us names and now he wants jade back? He never even had her so there is no back in this little weird relationship cycle.