CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17:HELP!!

JADE'S POV:

" oh little jade i heard that and how inapperite is that when you didn't even say excuse me" That's when i realized that thus man was the same man in my dreams. I never found out how it ended.

I held my breath and tried my best to stay calm. I heard the man starting to walk away so i swam down and got out the pond. My merman mate wasn't in the pond anymore but i could really careless because i can go home now. I grab my phone and put in my bra. I started walking towards the pack house again then something moved by a tree. I froze and tried to keep quiet.

"oh jade how i knew you were going to come out sometime and all i was go-" i ran as fast as i could towards the pack house. I started yelling and screaming bloody murder! I tripped over this small log but i wasn't going to end up like those people in the movies. I got up and kept running and running. I was so close sooooo close. Didn't know he had partners.

Someone grabbed me by arms while the other person grabbed my legs to pick me up. The guy chasing me put tape over my mouth. "lets go boys" After that i blacked out.

~~~~~

I woke up in a weird but pretty room. I tryed to get up but my legs were numb and i couldn't move a muscle. I looked around and i saw that this room had one big window. Smart or naw? I looked at the bed i was in and it was a queen size bed with black and white covers. I saw a closet in the corner with a door beside it guesiing a bathroom. There was a tv and a small fridge and a microwave. I heard something from the other side so i closed my eyes and acted like i was still knocked out.

"i thought you said this will wear off already she is still knocked out!"

"im sorry boss but like she's different guess it probably lasts longer for her boss"

"i'll let this one slide but lets see what we can do to her now. Tie her her hands to the bed posts and her legs to the the bed posts from the end also."

"yes boos"

I hear shuffling and kept quiet. I guess the 'boss' left. I opened one eye to see that the door was left open and it was! I waited for the guy to try to tie me up. I felt him touch me and i grabbed his arm,sat up and twisted his arm behind his back while covering up his mouth. I took the tape off of me as quick as i could and put it on his mouth. I grabbed the ropes and tied him to the bed.

I ran out the door and saw a long hallway. I ran through it and down the stairs as fast i could. I tryed to shift to my bat but i couldn't I kept running and i was so close to the door but someone caught me. Damn it!

"oh swety you shouldn't have done that. Now instead of a beautiful room i wil have to put you in the basement."

He pulled me through a dark hallway and he pulled me through the staircase into the small basement. I pushed me inside and closed the door. I laned with a bump and i looked around. Nice the mellow,the rare flower that blocks the werwolfs pack link, i saw a bed in the far corner. It was big but it was a bed i walk towards it and i sit on it. It's not very comfy but i can still be able to sleep in it. I layed on my stomach and i felt something poke my boob.

MY PHONE!

I grabbed it and i was glad it had 84%, i texted drew and adam. Ugh i want to text damon so bad. He won't find out i can just say i was texting everyone. I texted damon after i sent the same text to adam. "please help! I have been kidnapped." I heard someone walking down the stairs and i turned my phone off and put it back in my bra.

"ok here's your food gorgeous!" He put a tray by the door and he left. I heard a click knowing he locked the door. I went to the tray and grabbed it. At least he isn't treating me so bad. I ate the subway sandwhich and drank all my water. After that i went to the bed and fell asleep.