CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25: MINE. JADE IS MINE.
DAMON'S POV:

I breathed heavily in and out, in and out. My head was spinning and i was feeling really dizzy but i know i have to push on. I will not be that weak demon that everyone knows about, i will not be that little wimp tom use to call me and i will not be that coward that my abusive family use to call me before i died.

I let my demon take over my body while i was thinking about my past. I can't always depend on him especially now. I have to grow stronger and stop showing my pain becasue one day they will use that against. I don't even know who they is!

Damon! Damon! Oh no JADE!

I growl while looking around. Im on top of olaf and my hand is around his neck burning his skin. I get off quickly and step backwards slowly. I-i almost killed him. I almost killed an angel! I burned him, i-i

"damon you don't need training but you need mental training. You have to be with us, mentally. Ok thats it you should go rest in your. Second floor 4th door right by drew's." I cring when i hear his name.

They completely lost it! They want me to kill him! They want me to brutally kill him. Why in the living hell would they put me next to him knowing i will kill him. I hate what he did my precious jade, he caused her heartbreak and i don't like people hurting her. Even though she acted like it was nothing and she punched the slut he rejected her for in the face causing a bruise on the cheek. I wish i was there man would i have brung popcorn and everthing.

I wonder what jade's doing. I make me see what she sees and feel what she feels. She is tired and weak. I see that ummm ablo? No, that pablo guy walking towards here. I flash to him and i scowl. He better not touch jade because she wants me more than she wants any one of them. I know it, i know she does.These dumb guys think they can control me! The only reason why im even considiring let the guy live was because i was too mad at jade even though i said i forgive her.

We all folow behind the guy and i keep watching jade. Even when she's tired she still look beautiful and im glad she isn't crying like some other girls do when they fight. My jade is strong and she knows it and i feel her power radiating off of her. She doesn't know how powerful she is. I flash into my room before i break the guys neck. Wait...i can't do that because he is a damn ghost.

Oh looky i smell a mutt. I close my door and walk to the bathroom in my room. I need a shower to clear my head. I certainly don't want to go to sleep and having nightmares about losing jade. I don't like the idea of someone killing or taking her away. She almost got raped because of me! Everytime i think about it i get mad at myself. I know it just happened not so long ago but that not so long ago i was freaking out. I left her in the damn woods to go kill tom. When i went to my house he was gone and so was the creepy old man. I then felt jade scared but before i can flash close to her i was shipped her. Not really shipped but they took me here.

I landed on a damn tree hurting my baby maker! Oh how i would love to have a child with jade. I wil be the best father for the baby and i would love it and care for it. I know that it won't probably happen becaus its her choice to see who she would choose. Im scared that it won't be me and im scared that my second chance mate won't be as beautiful as jade or as smart and brave as jade.

I step into the bathroom and i shrug off my clothes. Ahh naked. I like being naked. No its not weird. Ijust feel free and plus im not shy about my body. I turn on the water and make sure its warm. I don't like my wated being to cold or hot being in the middle with just a littl ebit more hot water is amazing. I step into the shower and let the water wash out my sweat of my body. I lean against the wall and just stand there thinking.

The water feels so good running over my body and slowly making me wetter and wetter with amazing temperature water. I could stand under the water forever exepct then my feet and finger tips get wrinkle. It feels weird and feels weird plus the water will get colder sooner or later. I grab my shampoo and rub into my hair and then wash my hands before grabbing my body soap and rubbing it all over my body. I have to be fresh and clean at all the right places. Just in case something happens.......stop it damon get this dirty thoughts out of your head you dirty bastard. I walk back under the water and close my eyes.