CHAPTER 30

AUTHOR NOTE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE READ IT

JADE'S POV:

I woke up with a big headache from all the screaming outside.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" I groan turning over and pulling my cover over my face seeing as if it could turn down the noise from outside my room. They all laugh and scream or whatever they are doing louder and louder.

They are dead.

I get up to head to the bathroom to brush my teeth before I start screaming at them. I run out my room when I finish then I start screaming at all their asses telling them they woke me up and how I can't even go back to sleep. All they did was laugh and laugh.  All of sudden I feel something or someone hit my back but when I turn around no one is behind me but in front of me. I turn back around to see Adam smirking, Damon trying to contain his laugh, drew smiling like a mad man, Oscar shaking his head, Pablo laughing his ass off, Evan and nick smirking at me with their hands behind their back. I look at them all confused and start walking back slowly but with each step I take back they move forward which makes me really scared. All of a sudden Evan throws a ball of water at me and it feels so cold against my skin. Everyone falls to the ground laughing at me and my cheeks turn red of embarrassment.

I stomp my feet and cross my arms throwing a mini tantrum. "I just woke up for god's sake! How did you do that!" Evan stops laughing and he makes another ball of water appear in his hand. "don't you dare throw that at me!" He smirks then closes his hand which makes the water ball dissolve onto the floor. 

"if you woke up early then you would know that Oscar completed the spell so we can get our powers but since you my princess wanted to wake up at 3 in the afternoon well we started messing around with our powers." I blush again because its so lady like to wake up in the afternoon even though they needed more rest since they fought with real enemies yesterday. "oh and jade" I stared at him to continue and he sighs which makes me feel nervous. "we are leaving today at night to go fight the army. They are already at the area we planned to fight plus they are trying to kill our families and close friends." I slide down my door pulling my knees into my chest laying my head on my knees.

What about my twin brother, lily and William? What about the packs?  This is going to be all my fault if I didn't exist this wouldn't be happening to them. Will they hate me when they find out? Will I even live to see another day after the great battle? I'm I even ready for this? How I'm I going to fight them when I cant even fight on my own? This is all new to me I'm not a freaking pro! I'm not going to wake up and fight better than I did before. I need more time but I cant have it. People need me more than I need myself right now.

"hey jade shh come here don't cry" I didn't even know that I was even crying then Damon pulls me into his chest. I know he is trying to comfort me but it makes me even more sad and worried. I have to choose between them but I don't know who I want or if I want them at all. I want them all to be happy not fighting eachother to get close to me or to have me more than the other. Damon is sweet and nice but he losses his temper quickly. Adam is the mate that I liked more than any other but now I don't know. Pablo said he doesn't love me nor would he because he wants to feel his mate with him not witih him and other guys. Oscar  isn't that close to me so I don't if I want him to stay with me when he can have his own mate. Evan and nick are handsome, funny, and nice but I only see them as brothers. Drew well he rejected me so why would I want him back? Adam and damon are the one's that I really want because I feel closer to them. Apperently I can't have all my supernaturals after the fight winning or losing because that will cause more people to want to kill me. Which ever mate I choose will be the supernatural that I will keep. This is hard to take in I don't know if I can do this. I just wanted a normal werewolf life no matter if drew rejected me. I could have the chance to have my second mate but I thought that was adam. I don't know who to choose or who I really want. I do know that I will not keep all my mates because at the end of the day thyey probably will be wishing that I chose one of them not all of them.

"shh jade its going to be okay don't worry" Damon says softly while rubbing small little circles on my back and I felt right with him but I also feel right with adam. I groan softly and shift away from damon. I look at him and pain is written all over his face which makes my heart break into little pieces. Damon gets up and marches off into his room slamming his door. Adam sits beside me grabbing me placing me onto his lap. It feels so right just like it felt when damon had me into his chest. This is going to be a hard decision. Who wouldn't want damon or adam? 

Damon with his strong jawline, raven colored hair, small stuble around his jaw, tattoos all around his arm and his bad boy vibe. He isn't skinny but he has muscles here and there just by looking at him he can have the whole female population falling for him. His hazel like eyes is the most beautiful thing in the world just like adams are too.

Adam with his buff body, his chocolate colored eyes, his hair so soft yet rough. Adam is buff but when he holds me his arms and chest are soft like a teddy bear. He is so caring and nice the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles or laughs. The way he looks at me when I hug him or play around with him. I want them both but I know I can't have them both no matter what happens I have to choose one and what ever I choose will determine my life and thiers.

I get off of adam's lap and walk into my room closing the door so no one comes in. Before I left adams face turned into a pained one just like adam's. I groan and throw myself onto my bed screaming into my pillow. Why couldn't I be normal? Why was I choosen for this? When I choose I will break one and will make the other happy. I hear another door slam guessing it was adam's. I have to choose after the big fight tomorrow and I have to choose right. I can't fall asleep now but I don't want to do nothing just by staying in my room. After this night everything will be life and death. We will lose our army but so is the other army. I sigh why couldn't I just tell the future so i don't make any mistakes but I can't. No matter how much I want to tell the future I just can't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

        SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE BUT I WAS BUSY. OKAY SO I AM MAKING ANOTHER STORY BUT ITS A FANFICTION AND IF YOU LIKE THOSE STORIES THAN GO CHECK IT OUT FOR ME ITS CALLED " NOT EVERYTHING IS A FAIRYTALE" 

        OKAY ALSO TELL ME WHO YOU THINK THAT JADE WILL CHOOSE OR WHO YOU WANT HER TO CHOOSE. MAYBE EVEN TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE STORY WAS OR LINE. FAVOTIRE MEMORIES? FAVORITE MATE AND WHY? JUST LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS. OKAY GOODBYE