CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20: ONE DOWN MORE TO GO AND FLASHBACKS

EVAN'S POV:

After Olaf talked to me i went back down to Earth. I guess i have to start looking for Jade's mate and gather all her mates to get this all back on track. I didn't like this idea because i wanted Jade all for myself but that sounds...selfish. I guess i wasn't really meant to have a mate who will love me for me. She will be forced to love me and i don't want that.

As i was walking down the street to the new cafe that just opened today. I felt something i never felt like...like i was seeing Jade all over again. I looked around and something was pulling me towards the cafe. I walkend in and starting to look around but i only saw a few old people and some boy teenages like around my age. I spotted a guy with curly hair and emarald eyes,he had a lot of tattos and has dimples. Deep dimples. My eyes were changing colors and i know why.. I think i just found one of jade's mate.

"aye mate what's your name?"

"nick, nick taylor" he said while smiling showing off his dimples. I smiled wide until what he said. "im sorry mate but im straight"

I frowned and grabbed his arm. "aye aye aye man i was just having a pie." I pulled him outside and looked around before i told him.

"im sorry mate but im straight to and after you hear this you won't believe me." I took a deep breath "your mate is....my mate. When you see her you will understand why." Now i didn't know what he was until he growled but hissed. Damn, a hybrid. I backed off slowly and tried to keep him calm but i couldn't.

JADE COME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!JADE COME TO THE NEW CAFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------

JADE'S POV:

I got done taking a shower and started to change into a comfy but cute outfit. A large over-sized sweater with the union jack on it. I had already put on my white undershirt and put on dark blue high waisted shorts. I then put on my black combat boots.

JADE COE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JADE COME TO THE NEW CAFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVAN.

I raced downstairs while grabbing my phone and purse in the process. You know that one mistake where you are running down the hall to fast and you trip over nothing? Yea that just happened to me and OW. I ran to the door opened it and closed it not even thinking about locking it. I ran with my vampire speed to see Evan being cornered by a tall, curly haired guy. I jumped infront of him and hissed making my eyes turns black. Until me and the handsome stranger both looked into each others eyes. He had the most cute emerald eyes and the cutest curls. He smiled widely and i saw his deep dimples. I giggled while making my eyes turn back to normal.

"hi love what's your name?"

"jade, jade edwards"

"what a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl" I smiled but i thought something. I think damon said the exact same thing.

"what's your name?"

"nick,nick taylor." i siled again before remebering something. Damon was planning to meet me at this surf shop for some reason.

"nick i know this is going to be hard to understand but i have toher mates to." He stopped smiling before he started looking at me angerily. "i didn't choose this, i had to have different mates." i explained everyting before taking a deep breath before telling him the important thing. "my demon mate,damon can't know about this. If he finds out when i don't tell him or he finds out to soon then the war begins then everything will fall apart. That's exactly why i can't always hang around with my other mates to long. I also have to make love with you in oder for you all to get your powers quicker but if i do that to soon then you all become super posseive. So when i find my warlock mate he can purt a spell over all of us that helps our powers to become stranger."