CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13: THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
JADE'S POV:

*beep beep beep beep*

Ugh time for school already? Ugh i hate mondays! Why do mondays exist!!!! Wait hold up the break is over? Time to see the little cheater *cough cough* jasmine *cough cough*.

I get up and go to my closet hmm... what should i wear? Maybe i can wear some shorts and a tank top i mean it is hot plus i can't get cold. Hello im a hybrid/demon. I shidder maybe i shouldn't brag about the last part.

I grabbed my black crop top,white skinnies and my combat heels. I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. After i got done i brushed my teeth and blow dryed my hair. I ironed my hair and starting to put on my outift. I put on my makeup. my red lipstick and went to my bedroom to my jewelry box. Hmm i grabbed my white feather earrings and put them on. I grabbed my one direction bracelet and looked at my reflection.

I look good! I put on my shoes.grabbed my white,bow purse and my phone. I checked the time hmm got done in only 30 mi-

*beep beep*

'hey jade it's adam, met me by the tree infront of the school we gotta talk.'

'ok be there in like 10 minutes'

I walked outside and then i remembered....no fudging ride!

"need a ride?" I turn around and see drew..

"sure umm if you don't mind" plan A coming to action. Gotta tell him the truth. The truth must be told.

-in car-

"So um drew we have to talk...."

"Ok?"

"This may be weird but...i have other mates. I need you to accept me as your mate again. It's very important that you do."

"Aha other mates? Wow you sure do want me back huh? Making up a crazy lie but hey i don't care. I drew mathews accept jade edwards as my mate"

"I jade edwards accept drew mathews as my mate"

Right when i said that my wolf purred and was about to hop on drew! Ewww! I looked at drew and he looked ten times more gorgeous than before equally gorgeous as damon and adam. When he glanced at me i felt butterflies im my stomach again. Then i see damon on the sidewalk of my school! Oh lord.
I did what i had to do. I grabbed my purse and put my phone in my purse. Here goes nothing.

I jumped.
I jumped out the car!! It didn't hurt a bit. Drew stopped the car but damon grabbed me and took me to the grass.

"Omg baby are you ok? Did i scare you? Oh im sorry! I know im a demon but please don't be scared i won't hurt you i promise." He checked if i broke anything and i just blushed.

"Sorry damon but i have to get to school before im late" i get up and hug him. Don't ask me why but i just did. My inner demon hissed happily and for the second time in the morning i felt butterflies in my stomach because of my third mate.

"Oh ok umm met me here afters school?"

"Ok i will bye damon" i waved at him but he stopped me

"Promise me jade?" I looked into his eyes and he was begging me.

"I promise bye now" i fast walked to the tree and sat. I thought adam was gonna be here first! All of sudden wind passes me and adam is sitting right beside me. Ugh stupid vampire speed.

"Heh edward"

"Stop calling me that" he says while poking my cheek.

"Ok ok so what do you have to tell me?"

"I know about everything, and i will stick by your side. I won't let anyone hurt you not even when im not there. I also know about the demon" he spits the word demon out like he tasted horrible skittles.

"Im glad you know but may i ask...how did you find out?"

"Im a special vampire jade all your mates are special. Some know that and the others don't but when they find you like i did. We will get a dream about you and your mates that you already met. Now let's get to class"

Wow. He just said that like it was nothing. Like it was something that wasn't worth his time. What a guy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Who's team are you on?
Adam?
Damon?
Drew?