CHAPTER 6 part 4

CHAPTER 6 PART 4: PARTY GONE WRONG
JADE'S POV:

People stating showing up even jasmin's whore of friends. I know they can't keep a secret so everyone told them it was my twin's birthday party oh and his name is blake.

"JADE!!!!"

"LILY"

"ahh you look gorgeous hun!"

"o-m-g wait ewww that sounded like i was a white preppy girl (no offense) but awww lil you look so beautiful and sexy" i wink at her and she starts blushing. We start talking to a group of friends and let me say were they already getting drunk.

"J-Jade you l-look hot!" this guy name brandon said and from behind me a heard a hiss. Wait what a hiss? I turn around slowly and see adam sending death glares at brandon. I promise you if looks can kill and bury. Brandon over here would be 60 feet under.

"Don't call her that and maybe you should try to hit on someone else if you wanna get in someone's pants" adam said in a low,sexy but scary voice. Hold up sexy? Oh no no stupid hormones maybe he made me say that. Yea he made me say that.

Yea...he made you say that really jade i knew you were dumb but not that dumb!
Honey i well have you know that i am doing good in school shoo i be getting C's and B's in a row.
Lies but don't try to change the subject, you are starting to fancy adam aren't you?
Bye rose...'
Then i block her out my thought. Hmm am i starting to fancy adam?

BANG

I look up and see adam and brandom FIGHTING. Okay what happened while i was just gone for a mintute or two.
"HEY HEY HEYYYY" ugh "OMG ROUGES!" "nah i'm just kidding stop panicking but stop fighting guys this is a fucking party not a boxing match. Adam come here now."

Adam slowly walked towards me with his head down. Aww he looks so adorable like a guilty puppy. I don't say anything to him but start going to the back porch,while having a first aid kit in my hand that i grabbed on my way here, and i sit on the swing seat. He follows me and sits next me.

"what happened?" i say while cleaning up the blood on his face but of course the cut is gone. Why? Stupid vampire healing! I am trying to sweet here but nooo it has to get in the way.

"He was talking about getting in your pants and shit but that pissed me off." he looks at me in the eyes. Gosh adam is handsome and his lips look kissable.....what the fuck? Kissable? When he starts leaning in i start getting butterflies in my stomach and my heart starts beating faster. He is slowly getting closer and i start closing my eyes. I can feel his breath so close and i start smiiling. Right when we were about to kiss.

"JADE there you are!" lily looks at us and makes an 'o' and she slowly starts going back inside.
I start blushing. "well let's go back inside?"

"umm yea..sure i mean people are probably ready for you to cut the cake, right?"

"yea"
We start walking back inside and as always adam is correct. In the middle of the living room with a huge ass cake in the middle. Everyone is surronding it and i start walking towards the cake. It's about as tall as me,has purple icing spelling out "happy birthday jade", had black and white roses on the corners and around the the "happy birthday jade", and the whole cake was light blue.

All of the sudden they start singing happy birthday to me. When i blew out the candle the beta jake growled.

"ROUGES"

Everyone started going outside into a fighting stance and there were about 40 or more rouges. Here at the party we only had 100 teenagers most of them aready shifted. I look for adam and see him in my room looking out the window. I knew he knows that he had to hide or they would find out the truth.