CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15: HEY WHAT CAN I SAY IM JUST PLAIN OLD JADE

JADE'S POV:

-I got confused... damon was here but did jasmine and i only see him?-

I kept staring at jasmine screaming at the principal and i guess he felt me becase he looked at me gestured me to come into his office. I slowly walked inside and i just sat down looking like i didn't care. Thats when i saw jasmine's face and i couldn't help myself, i starting laughing.

"oh lord! I did that? and all you gave me was a little scratch." i contiuned to laugh at her face.

I know i punch hard but come one!! Her cheek was half purple,black and blue while the other half was healing up so it was red. I know for fact that her scratch healed up quicker because it wasn't deep at all but if she used her werewolf claw well.....i still would be laughin at her.

"jade stop laughing, it isn't funny! You know better thank to fight in school. I was shocked when i saw that you were the one fighting. Jade why? You have a 4.5 GPA and this will go into your record."

" i don't like jasmine" i said simply. "when she slapped i hit her back" i just shrugged my shoulders.

"you started it! You stole drew from me." she looked at me with a glare.

"oh im sorry i didn't hear you i toned you out when you opened your mouth" I smirked up at her and looked back at the principal.

"Enough you two now,you have dentition until school is over when school is over you will go to you pack house. You will be suspened for the whole week. Your parents and your alpha will choose your punishment then OK?

"yes sir" i got up and left towards the dentition room. I didn't bother looking back or talking to anyone in the halls who were skipping. Its stupid because we now how vampire teachers,werewolves,ghosts,angels,faires, and even a mermaid teacher. They all have special powers so why do they even bother?

I opened the door and i sighed loudly. Really out of all the people in the world. Drew matthews and adam both glaring at eachother well were glaring at eachother. They were sitting at opposite sides from eachother. I looked at them and rosie was howling wanting me to sit with drew and my vampire was hissing for me to sit with adam.

STOP IM NOT SITTING WITH EITHER ONE OF THEM

WIth that i ignored their cries and compliants. I grabbed a chair and put it in the middle. I sat down and starting plaing piana tiles. It was 5 minutes of them glaring at eachother and 'sneakily' moving closer to me. They really are stupid if they think that i can't hear the chairs scrapping the floor.

If anything couldn't get worse from the annoying chairs to the glares to the fudging stares. Well than guess who made the tension even worse? Jasmine finally decided to come to dentition. I didn't have look up to see her walking in neither did she have to speak. I spelt her old cheap but strong perfume.

"ohh drewyyyy"

"move jasmine no one likes you here"

Jasmine gasps and she walked over to me "look what you have done!"

"oh i see what i have done its pretty bad to. Probably should have gone a little easy on you with your face" Adam and drew tried to keep in their laughter hint tried.

Jasmine growled, "i didn't want to waste my energy on a worthless wolf like you" Aha sure if thats what she says.

"like i said in the office i tuned you out the moment you opened your month" Thats when the boys didn't try to hold in their laughter. They started to roll on the floor laughing and they had tears coming down. Jasmine let out a fustracted sigh and sat in the back of the room. I just kept playing on my phone not even smiling or nothing i just had an emotionless face.

"that was a good one babe" i ignored adam and decided to plug in my headphones. This is going to be a long 3 hours. ALl of sudden i fell on my face! I yanked my headphones at and looked around. My eyes were burning, adam and drew looked scared and they started pointing at a scared looking jasmine.

"what the fuck did you do that for!!"

"i-im sorry, whats wrong with your eyes...they are turning red and black." i ignored her and i turned into my werewolf. The felt smaller but i didn't care right now i was beyond pissed. She pushed me and embarassed me infront of my mates! I lunged at her but adam and drew jumped up and held me back. Adam got infront me and started blocking jasmine from my view. My arms and body started to hurt.

"s-she's a hybrid?!?!" i heard the queen bitch shriek. The floor got smaller and it looked like i was ontop of all of them. Im going to take a wild guess and say that i just had my first shift from my bat side. I suddenly fell on the floor, i landed with a thump and i got up i had 3 pairs of eyes one.

"what are y'all looking at? Im just plain old jade not some weird,scary looking clown. So stop looking frightened" I grabbed my chair and sat back down. After that i started jamming to my music.

' the bitch doesn't bother me anywayyyyyy'

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

another update? Yay for me! Hope you enjoyed this chapter aha there is more to come.

Bye my wolfies.